By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm Pro War & Pro Family

Discuss

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Your thread breaks the rules of the site, Bring down the ban hammer

what is pro family? does that mean pro life? if yes, then where is all the single 16 year old moms? Is that a family as well?

Pro war, then get a gun and join the forces.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Just in case anyone almost makes the same mistake as me, the OP is from the UK.

What is it that makes you pro-war? I don't think I'm being unfair when I say most civilized folk everywhere agree that war is a bad thing.

I'M MEETING YOU HALF WAY YOU STUPID HIPPIES

OT: Haha yeah, Chelsea are in trouble anyway now, did you hear about the fight the players got involved in after the match. I watched it live and everyone was at each others throat the whole way through.

Any the mighty ASTON VILLA is the best football team ever EVER*!!!!

* Ever representing the year 1982

Around the Network

If it wasn't for our shocking defense I reckon Aston Villa will easily be in the top 4. Over the transfer period we will need to buy a pretty good right back and get someone to replace Olof Mellberg (good luck Martin O'Niell).

I reckon Glen Johnson would be a decent signing, he may have trouble breaking into the Chelsea 1st team throughout next season, so I'm sure he will gladly sign for us.

@highwaystar, glad you got the futurama reference thing, anyway, AV are good, not great, they do need a better defence, good luck to them to I say

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

what is profamily???

Abortions for all!
Abortions for none!
Abortions for some, little American flags for others!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

i don't get this thread at all :(