By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyone know when that game will appear on the PC? I hope it comes to consoles be good on PS3 and 360. Both PS3 and 360 have USB ports that can support keyboard and mouse. This game would be interesting if it came to console as well as the PC.

Around the Network

Diablo doesn't need a KB, a controller is all that's required.

And there is no news on a D3. I am sure that once it's announced by Blizzard, it will be two years away.

I'd love to see Diablo 3 come.. but as RealMafoo said, i don't think there is going to be one anytime soon

they wont announce it until star craft 2 is finished

Ok Starcraft 2 would be cool on consoles. Starcraft would be happy if his 360 got a port of Starcraft 2.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
Ok Starcraft 2 would be cool on consoles. Starcraft would be happy if his 360 got a port of Starcraft 2.

Hrm.. well if it comes on consoles, it must have mouse control at the very least (unless it comes with the 360mote for pointer functionality)

If we ever see a Diablo 3 it will be a long time coming.  They still have Wrath of the Lich King and StarCraft II to work on.  I'd be fine with a console version as long as the PC version isn't dumbed down for the sake of it.

Yakuzaice said:
If we ever see a Diablo 3 it will be a long time coming. They still have Wrath of the Lich King and StarCraft II to work on. I'd be fine with a console version as long as the PC version isn't dumbed down for the sake of it.
At the end of the day making money is all that matters to developers. Console games are more profitable than PC games. PC games are too easy to pirate, PS3 is pirate free. Best bet is to sell it on the PS3.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Yakuzaice said:
If we ever see a Diablo 3 it will be a long time coming. They still have Wrath of the Lich King and StarCraft II to work on. I'd be fine with a console version as long as the PC version isn't dumbed down for the sake of it.
At the end of the day making money is all that matters to developers. Console games are more profitable than PC games. PC games are too easy to pirate, PS3 is pirate free. Best bet is to sell it on the PS3.

Blizzard isn't having any trouble making billions in the PC market.  Also costs associated with console development and publishing are higher than on PC.  I'm sure Blizzard would profit from console versions, but I can still hope that they don't ruin the PC version to appeal to the console audience.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Yakuzaice said:

you do know that Blizzard is making more money than any console developer except Nintendo, right?

And Starcraft 2 is THE WORST type of game to be ported to console. Starcraft 2 is a heavy, fast-paced micro-management RTS, and it would lose ALOT of the core gameplay experience if it was on a console version, and don't even try to pin on me with "PS3 has keyboard" line, you know most wouldn't even play it with a Kb+M. They tried a console version with the original Starcrat on N64, and it became a crappy game.

Anyway, nowadays everyone has a PC/MAC, and almost everyone who's interested in SC2 will buy the game eventually.