By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "I'm mad at my parent(s)" thread

This is a thread to tell stories of when your parents made rules that don't make sense, emberass you in public, or just make you mad!!

My parent's nonsense rule: No watching America's Most Wanted. What's up with that?!?! I'm 14, & the show's TVPG! I want to be informed about this stuff. They won't let me watch because my older brother saw it at age 10, & has become scarred ever since. I'm not my brother! >:(

Now your stories.

Around the Network

lol. 10 =/= 14

And your brother sounds like a wimp. :P

My dad once embarrassed me one time while we were going to the corner store, He Knocked down a shelf of candy and chips,fell down and everyone laugh at him, I chuckled a bit, but it was really embarrassing...of course, he was drunk at the time

I want to hear moar stories

Since I'm a freshman in college this year, all of my parents high school injustices are still fresh in my mind. I'll put a few up here later for your entertainment.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Can we post stories about how we're mad at other people's parents? If so I think a lot of people might want to rant about leo and soriku....

To Each Man, Responsibility
RCTjunkie said:

This is a thread to tell stories of when your parents made rules that don't make sense, emberass you in public, or just make you mad!!

My parent's nonsense rule: No watching America's Most Wanted. What's up with that?!?! I'm 14, & the show's TVPG! I want to be informed about this stuff. They won't let me watch because my older brother saw it at age 10, & has become scarred ever since. I'm not my brother! >:(

Now your stories.

OMG - same with me

Hate that 

hahah
@Sqrl

Go for it haha i wanna read this.

One from me, my parents kicked me outta the house for throwing a party, i mean cmon 8-)