By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffin said:

J/K

ROFL!!! I can't stop laughing.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network
mattbrat23!!!!! said:
psrock said:
your sister looks nice.

i never said she was my sister! ;)

if she's not, what the hell man, kick her out! damn.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I WILL KICK YOUR @$$ INB BRAWL AS ANYONE

The myspace is private.

Oh ok those pics are better. It was the quality of the first pic. I recommend putting those in the original post , and getting rid of the first one.

Around the Network
psrock said:
mattbrat23!!!!! said:
psrock said:
your sister looks nice.

i never said she was my sister! ;)

if she's not, what the hell man, kick her out! damn.

Y!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!?

ugliness is a sin.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Way better. But still a no

But if you say she is hot in real life who are we to disagree? I saw women that looked bad in pics but jawdropping in real life...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

sc94597 said:
Oh ok those pics are better. It was the quality of the first pic. I recommend putting those in the original post , and getting rid of the first one.

i might she said thank u

mattbrat23!!!!! said:

You do know that you are posting pictures of a 14yearold girl on a site where most of the members are over the age of 18.  We can all see you have the hots for her, but you don't need to keep showing us pics of the first girl to give you a blow job.