By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u tell me

I WILL KICK YOUR @$$ INB BRAWL AS ANYONE

Around the Network

Oh hell no.

grammar.

J/K

DMeisterJ said:
Oh hell no.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

..... -10 !

BITCHES this is my girl dont fuck with her u havent seen her in real life she has a big ass and big tits!!!!!!!!!!

mattbrat23!!!!! said:
BITCHES this is my girl dont fuck with her u havent seen her in real life she has a big ass and big tits!!!!!!!!!!

Well you should've been ready for critism. Not everybody likes the same kind of people. OT I would say she is ok. Not really apealling to me , but not ugly. btw did you ask her if you could post her pic?

sc94597 said:
mattbrat23!!!!! said:

Well you should've been ready for critism. Not everybody likes the same kind of people. OT I would say she is ok. Not really apealling to me , but not ugly. btw did you ask her if you could post her pic?

well duh shes at my house right now if u wanna c more of her then check her myspace!!!! she is perfect size

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=234714897&MyToken=81f781c8-959f-4876-ac3b-22796b183131

She's butt-ugly. My eyes bled profusely upon catching sight of that horrific photograph.