By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing new Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Screenshots

As Lord Vader would say:

Impressive. Most impressive.

This is probably the first PS3 game that will make me want to buy one. The gameplay in Lair looks bland and Heavenly Sword looks like GoW3: Vagina edition. They're just not doing much for me.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Does anyone remember the Flashback/Out of this World games during the 16-bit era? I loved those games. For some reason, when looking at Uncharted, I think of Flashback.

I remember Indeed it looks similar, probably because of colours of the jungle.

if god of war is one of the best games in this generation how come heavenly sword if it sticks to the same formula, and expands on it, cant be a good game ?? if HS delivers what it is promising its going to be one of the best games of the year to bad only sony has the time and resources to produce great looking games on ps3

r3av3r2k1 said:
if god of war is one of the best games in this generation how come heavenly sword if it sticks to the same formula, and expands on it, cant be a good game ?? if HS delivers what it is promising its going to be one of the best games of the year to bad only sony has the time and resources to produce great looking games on ps3

I'm not a big GoW fan. It's been discussed on this forum before, but I don't care for the Dragon's Lair gameplay of single button-pressing. I want to play a game, not an interactive movie.

Before I'm flamed, this is just my opinion. But in reality, the GoW series isn't that popular. The games don't sell that well. 

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
r3av3r2k1 said:

I'm not a big GoW fan. It's been discussed on this forum before, but I don't care for the Dragon's Lair gameplay of single button-pressing. I want to play a game, not an interactive movie.

Before I'm flamed, this is just my opinion. But in reality, the GoW series isn't that popular. The games don't sell that well.

have you not played GoW? if you did you would know that there is more combos that you can do with all the buttons then just simply push one button. The push a button are for the nice timed kills or events.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

have you not played GoW? if you did you would know that there is more combos that you can do with all the buttons then just simply push one button. The push a button are for the nice timed kills or events.

I know there's more to it than that but those combo sequences annoy me so badly that it taints the rest of the game for me. RE4 suffered from the same fate in my eyes. The only difference was that I absolutely loved the parts of RE4 that weren't sequenced button pressing while GoW was simply "good" in my eyes. I also don't care for the DMC series so I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise. 

I think that only the last one is a new screenshot, in fact, I used the third one for my profile pic Anyway, this game looks incredible and if Sony market it loads, then it will sell really well

add me

a.l.e.x59 said:
I don't know much about Uncharted. Have just seen a few pictures. Sheesh, don't get so angry over little things like this.

By the way, the graphics look awesome for this game. I think it has nicer graphics than Gears of War. Then again, those pictures are probably just movie clips in the game, and not actual game footage.

Appartently you haven't seen any of the videos. The cutscence use ingame engines. Also ... the camera gives cinimatic angles during gameplay.

Go here and see what all the buzz is about.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2654

The game has the most advanced animation system for any game to date. It's the reason the character moves so real. Watch the developer walkthrough vid. The game is amazing.

when all these games that are going to be released by the years end are at a budget price and ps3 gets a price cut il buy one ;)