By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of "All" GTA4 review scores so far (8 so far)

Zucas said:
Hopefully they'll review it right and not cop out with standards like IGN did. Drop their standards of perfection which totally would have put other games in a perfect 10 as well to fit the game.

Every reviewer who's played the game seems to disagree,so the question is '"Have you played the game?''

Around the Network

I wonder...

Would people care so much if this were SMG getting a ten? Or WiiFit?

Seems the only people angry are people whose allegiance lies with the blue and white box... but that's pure speculation, I could be wrong... Matter of fact, I probably am.

DMeisterJ said:
I wonder...

Seems the only people angry are people whose allegiance lies with the blue and white box... but that's pure speculation, I could be wrong... Matter of fact, I probably am.

i agree with everything but the bolded part.

IGN UK rated the game 10/10

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I wonder if people are giving this game good, let alone perfect scores to help out TakeTwo with the EA buyout situation.

Just wait till it's release, this game will nothing but bad news.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

And if this game is perfect wouldn't that mean that the 360 version is still the one to buy since the scores are for both versions, yet the 360 still has that downloadable stuff coming out later this year.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

what about Famitsu? :P

''Hadouken!''

DMeisterJ said:
I wonder...

Yeah your right it is mostly Nintendo fanboys claiming foul play when a game like GTA overshadows a Mario and Mario -Insert generic title- game,they almost vomit at the mere thought.

regin2005 said:
And if this game is perfect wouldn't that mean that the 360 version is still the one to buy since the scores are for both versions, yet the 360 still has that downloadable stuff coming out later this year.

No actually the reviews for the PS3 have all been perfect scores while the 360 version has gotten some 9's and 9.8's and is said to be not without issues as opposed to the PS3 version which seems to be the better game of the two technically.

ssj12, thanks for the info, added it to the topic :)
As far as the 360 getting the lesser score in the Official Xbox Magazine and Xbox World 360, I'm sure the reviewers there are just more strict on reviewing it, nothing against the 360 side in comparison to the PS3

Still, 10/10 for all others is well, absolutly amazing...Very excited to try this game out :)