By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hamas' endorsement of obama

The Jews don't have a right to live there just because it was their land centuries ago. The world as we know was defined by wars and the world is what it is now, though now we solve this things with diplomacy instead of war. Same as the Arabs wouldn't have this right if that region was controlled by Jews, as it's about who is there now.

So, it comes down to Arabs and Jews fighting for a piece of land, and i know how long this fight is been going.

As i said, i don't think Israel has a "right" to be there and should be left because of this, but they want to live there and defend themselves. At least is what is said because as i said, i don't think Israel wants peace and that things are left like they are.

And then looks like they have a right to be there since they were so abused in the course of history, which i don't think is true. And even with what they do being incomparable with the holocaust and other things, is still kinda hypocrite.

I hope i could make it understandable as it's late here also :P

It's good to have a good discussion here, even more after all these mindless flamebait threads that have been going on lately. I realize that i might be wrong about this whole thing unlike some people who just won't admit it (not any of you here, you know who i'm talking about)... And i may get out of this with another view of the thing.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

we're getting quite off-topic talking about whether Israel should or should not have been created
Arn't we supposed to be talking about Obama too?

fkusumot said:

This is why we can't have nice things. Nice Off-Topic "trap".

Well, at least I now know who I shouldn't respect.