By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHO WANTS DAT BETA!!!

if anyone has CRASH BANDACOOT, Calling all cars, jet moto or wipeout on ps3 and if u let me download those titles ill let u download my warhwk beta. only 2 space left for me to let 2 other people to downlaod because its only up tp 5 per download

Around the Network

you cant share the beta its system specific.

Oh Yay, Blue3 is back, despite never leaving

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

I thought you couldnt share the beta.... But, if your somehow right, I'll give ya Calling All Cars + Flow

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Might be a good idea to add "who wants to get baned from PSn or sued"

Around the Network

http://www.ps3-hacks.com/forums/about958.html&p=10 LOL, I'm doing this.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

u could do it i did with 3 other people al ready and got some of their downloads like syphon filter, mk2, rampage and etc. by the way u could do it but for the home beta it wouldn't allow u to gave it to other friends. but ur not going to get banned from this because alot of others are doing this and not getting in trouble unless they give it to more than 5 people whicj i gave to 3

99% chance Sony wont waste their time with the sharing/proxying, and there certainly isn't a chance they'll pursue you legally. At most, they would take away your accounts online privileges, but the PSN is free so this point is mute.

only if i give it 6+ people ill get in trouble. i only gave it to 3 so far

I'm lost and I wish a I had the Warhawk Beta...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!