By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Publishers tripping over each other to grab Conduit

http://blogs.ign.com/matt-ign

Apparently since the news of Conduit was put out 10 publishers have approached High Voltage about publishing Conduit.  Guess not all publishers think the Wii is a toy for non-gamers only.

I really hope this game turns out good and sells really good.  Not just so I get to enjoy it but so we can help prove there is definitely a solid base of core gamers on the Wii ready to buy games.

Around the Network

:) Interesting but I don't really care who it will be.

Maybe Nintendo will throw a sack'o'cash (tm) and get a new first party dev? =P

great news i really hope this game sells well its about time third party devs step up

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Hopefully they can do this for the other "dark game without a publisher" they kept talking about.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

It will probably be published by Activision, EA, Ubisoft or SEGA ( Most probably EA )

Hahahaha, I hope these 10 publishers keep making bigger and bigger offers until High Voltage gets super rich off this amazing scheme they've cooked up.

I hope they make it big!!! They deserve it for actually being bold and going big on the Wii.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Rath said:
Maybe Nintendo will throw a sack'o'cash (tm) and get a new first party dev? =P

In a way, I hope not. If this game sells over 1m and published by third party, then that would do more good for Nintendo then if it was first party at 2m.

Third party publishers wants to see games sell well on Wii that ain't from Nintendo.

Whoever takes it, I hope they advertise the game to some extent otherwise it will flop cause no one knows about it.