By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you'll never uninstall from your system.

Vampires Survivors has been added to my forever list. Along with Hades, Dead cells, Resogun, Nex Machina, Tetris effect, Two point Hospital, Minecraft, Sekiro and Red dead Redemption 2 (for the wandering).

I could never hit the delete button on these titles. They are in my eyes forever green, forever fast fun and even RDR 2 is worth the (large) amount of space it takes up. 

Last edited by LegitHyperbole - 4 days ago

Around the Network

For me, probably Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Sea of Thieves. I’ve been playing the former for 4+ years and the latter for 6+ years.

AC:NH makes me really happy, and SoT is the game I play most online with my best friend.

Halo MCC, StarCraft, an Age game (currently Age of Mythology: Retold) and a heavily modded Unreal Tournament ‘99

Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival
Vampires Survivors
Super Hexagon

Souls

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

Souls

All of them? 

Vodacixi said:

Vampires Survivors

You have good taste sir 👍 

Zelda BotW, Zelda TotK, Super Mario Odyssey, MarioKart 8 Deluxe, MarioKart Wii. Though the reasoning has more to do with “If I delete this game, then that’s 100+ hours worth of progress completely gone” than anything sentimental.

Diablo 1 and Heroes of might and Magic 3 has only not been installed on my computer after upgrades of the operating system or when I bought a new computer.

The digital games installed on switch that I will never delete is New Pokémon Snap and all the Ace attorney Collections. The rest of the games I value as high or higher I have a physical copy of. Sure many need installation still but it does not take that long.

On PS5 I will never remove Hogwarts Legacy since it is my wife's favorite. I will keep the installation of Resident Evil 4 Remake as well, can't bother with installtion when I get the itch to save Ashley and upgrade weapons at the merchant.

When it comes to older systems I have a few games I never take out of my dedicated carrying bag for my DS. Fire emblem, Elite beat agents and Advance Wars dual Strike and Fire Emblem never leaves the GBA slot.

Fallout 4 would have been my answer but I'm not sure anymore. I don't even know what I'm going to do with it--TRY to update my hundreds of mods to match the crappy, useless "upgrade" even though some of them are no longer supported? Revert back to the superior pre-upgrade version and miss anything released in the future? I want to play it again but either way means a lot of work and a lot of problem for no good reason. It pisses me off so much.

Oxygen Not Included because I can just fire it up and play a new run without any stress.