By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

I hope the 5 remaining games are unannounced games, because this is a pretty disappointing list so far lol and wtf is TLOU Part I doing there?!?

Armored Core 6 expansion, Resident Evil 9, and Ace Combat 8 from the rumors would make this a great show regardless. 

Around the Network

What could they possibly be doing with TLOU1?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

epicurean said:

What could they possibly be doing with TLOU1?

I can only guess new content. Here's to hoping they salvaged Factions 2 to some extent, no live service model, and are just throwing it into TLOU Part I for free. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

I hope the 5 remaining games are unannounced games, because this is a pretty disappointing list so far lol and wtf is TLOU Part I doing there?!?

Armored Core 6 expansion, Resident Evil 9, and Ace Combat 8 from the rumors would make this a great show regardless. 

Why would this be the list of "update on upcoming game" when half of this games are already out. 

Horizon / TLOU / stallar blade / astro bot / Alan wake 2 etc

NoLimitVito said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Why would this be the list of "update on upcoming game" when half of this games are already out. 

Horizon being there is most likely the remaster being announced. 

The others, I assume would be DLC. I know Alan Wake 2 has an expansion releasing next month.

Around the Network

Where is the 15 games list? Twitter doesn't exist anymore.

G2ThaUNiT said:
NoLimitVito said:

The others, I assume would be DLC. I know Alan Wake 2 has an expansion releasing next month.

DLC for last of us / Stallar blade / astro bot would be something interesting if its story addition but I doubt astro bot has a DLC it just came out.

BraLoD said:

Where is the 15 games list? Twitter doesn't exist anymore.

Oh right. Forgot about that lol. A "State of Play" section went up early in the Japanese PlayStation Store and had images of these 15 games. 

ASTRO BOT
The Last of Us Part I
Stellar Blade
Horizon Zero Dawn
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Monster Hunter Wilds
Metro Awakening
Dynasty Warriors: Origins
FANTASIAN Neo Dimension
Fear the Spotlight
Dragon Age: The Veilguard
Sonic X Shadow Generations
Alan Wake II
Hell is Us

Here's the image

NoLimitVito said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

DLC for last of us / Stallar blade / astro bot would be something interesting if its story addition but I doubt astro bot has a DLC it just came out.

We knew already Astro Bot was getting DLC later this year. 

Team Asobi confirmed the DLC update will have new maps that are designed for speedrunning challenges, leaderboards, and new PlayStation-themed bots.

Sal was suggesting that these games might not all be there, but they're being spotlighted as previous State of Play games. 

"There's a special section on PlayStation store for "State of Play." It features the following titles at the moment:

ASTRO BOT
The Last of Us Part I
Stellar Blade
Horizon Zero Dawn
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Monster Hunter Wilds
Metro Awakening
Dynasty Warriors: Origins
FANTASIAN Neo Dimension
Fear the Spotlight
Dragon Age: The Veilguard
Sonic X Shadow Generations
Alan Wake II
Hell is Us

I don't think this means all these titles are there today --- I think this page just highlights titles that have been featured in State of Plays in general. The only ones not featured before are Horizon Zero Dawn, TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, FANTASIAN Neo Dimension, Fear the Spotlight, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, and Hell is Us, so it's probably safe to expect those today."

ResetEra

I think I'll be flabbergasted if TLOU Part 1 is there again...