By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

Around the Network

"State of Play is back tomorrow, September 24! Tune in live for news and updates on more than 20 upcoming PS5 and PS VR2 games from studios around the world."

So expectations set in regard to a first party presence during this SoP. Latest rumor was Resident Evil 9 making an appearance, so I'm most looking forward to that!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Come on Last of Us 3, GOT 2, and Bloodborne 2 or bust. Okay none of the three will happen, but at least show a new non upgraded PS4 port first party game.

I hope they finally show something from their first-party games. Even just one game...

Around the Network

Knack 3 confirmed!

30 min show with 20min wasted on fair games trying to convince the player base this is the "future of playstation".

Seriously tho they better bring on something decent that is worth showcasing.

NobleTeam360 said:

I hope they finally show something from their first-party games. Even just one game...

A fresh batch of PS4 remasters coming right up!

NoLimitVito said:

30 min show with 20min wasted on fair games trying to convince the player base this is the "future of playstation".

Seriously tho they better bring on something decent that is worth showcasing.

The GT7 demo game.

G2ThaUNiT said:
NobleTeam360 said:

A fresh batch of PS4 remasters coming right up!

No no. Sony finally remasters Naughty Dogs' best game. An all-time classic. Way of the warrior! And maybe Blasto. For PS2 EYE TOY Operation Spy! For PS3 Kung Fu Rider! PS4 Life of the Black Tiger!

Sony celebrating 30 years with remasters with the best each has to offer plus Way of the Warrior! WOOHOO!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!