By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 Pro revealed. November 7th 2024. $699

Chrkeller said:

Prediction. Ps5 drops to $450, Pro is $550 no disk drive.

Also DLSS works great at native 1080p and is mind blowing at native 1440p.  I can't tell the difference between native 4k and 1440p DLSS.  If Playstation upscaling works well, it will be a huge get for 60 fps, since rendering will be lower.  FSR blows and isn't good.

Yeah the results DLSS can get from a low base resolution is crazy. Even scaling from 720p to 4k in Forza with DLSS Ultra Performance gives passable quality. It's insane. 1080p+ native resolution and you get a good quality 4k image.

If Sony drop the price of the PS5 this year I'll be gobsmacked.

Around the Network

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 10 September 2024

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

LegitHyperbole said:
BraLoD said:

How much longer for it to start?
This timezones make no sense to me, only know GMT/UTC, lol.

4PM BST, exactly two hours from now. 

Found the stream on Playstation YT channel, 20 minutes to start!

Thank you.

Less than 10 minutes. The stream is now up and counting down.

Around the Network

I was hoping for 2 models. Disc version and discless version. Price is about where I thought it would be. Not sure if it's worth an upgrade for existing PS5 owners, but may be an OK option for those purchasing their first PS5 if they can afford it.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Hold on... is that $699 with NO disc drive?? Lmao I'm out.

*Vertical stand sold separately

A Bit pricey but not really a concern.
You can always wait and it gets cheaper.
Probably good PS5 trade ins for those select people.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

$700 for digital only?!?! OOOF! You want to play discs, you're gonna be spending almost $800 for the separate disc drive.

Shaunodon said:

Hold on... is that $699 with NO disc drive?? Lmao I'm out.

*Vertical stand sold separately

Mine is £699, even worse.