By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 September 2024

Around the Network

Boy do MAGA have a lot to boycott now!

This was a masterclass in turning a foreign policy issue which tends to rank low in what Americans care about into a more bigger deal and painting it as a bigger impact to Americans. 800,000 Polish Americans in PA...I also wonder what the numbers are for Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian-Americans as well. Heck, how many Ukrainian-Americans.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 September 2024

Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Poland, Finland, Romania, etc. All countries which suffered horrifically at the hands of Russia, all countries which Russia still threatens to this day, reach out to Americans who have connections to these countries and about how Trump is going to throw them under the bus. Makes a foreign policy issue hit closer to home for many Americans.

Well, nice that Taylor has bigger balls than George Dubya.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

What a shameful comment.

Last edited by BFR - on 11 September 2024

BFR said:
JWeinCom said:

What a shameful comment.

Eh..? How so? What do you think I meant?

Exactly how you said it....a personal attack on GWB, or did I miss something?

Ryuu96 said:

I almost want to watch the debate now, I didn't before because I couldn't stand to hear that orange turd talk any longer than I have to but all this excitement makes me want to see how much Harris destroyed him. Give me the highlights people.

This disgusting POS wouldn't dare say this in front of Travis Kelce. He wouldn't dare say it in front of Taylor Swift either, what a vile man.

I'm definitely not a Swifty but the best course of action they can take right now is not to attack Taylor Swift and try to ignore her endorsement of Harris, her fanbase is too strong. I can't wait for Trump and Co to try to attack Taylor Swift, I know they won't be able to help themselves.

Yeah, I'm not a Swiftie either. I respect Taylor Swift's DIY sort of attitude and approach, but I'm just not much for conventional pop music really. My style's more like this, this, and this. You don't have to be a Swiftie though to find "I will give you a child" gross and pathetic. I wish I could say it surprised me, but seriously, this is the same moron who recently suggested that women should be banned from voting on the grounds that only "high T alpha males" can think critically, so yeah, of course sexual aggression is his idea of humor. When you believe that women are sub-human, why wouldn't you treat them accordingly; especially the ones who display any semblance of self-respect?

Fun comparison: Taylor Swift's statement endorsing Kamala Harris has so far amassed nearly 10 million up-votes on Instagram. The Elon Musk rebuttal so far has 347,000 up-votes on a platform he personally owns.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 11 September 2024

JWeinCom said:
BFR said:

What a shameful comment.

Eh..? How so? What do you think I meant?

As someone whose mind is never in the gutter, I assume you mean bigger formal dance parties.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.