By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Senua's Bomba: Hellblade 2 Fails To Chart Even In Europe's Top 100

Screw Microsoft and hellblade was never good

Around the Network
zeldaring said:

Realism is dull as shit is laughable take for me. Go look at the some of the most beautiful places in the world it sure doesn't look dull as shit. Red Dead 2 looks better then any anime or cartoony game by miles, and i do think anime and cartoony games look good btw,

Not to agree with any point of view here, but sorry this argument is just as laughable. If not more.

S.Peelman said:
zeldaring said:

Realism is dull as shit is laughable take for me. Go look at the some of the most beautiful places in the world it sure doesn't look dull as shit. Red Dead 2 looks better then any anime or cartoony game by miles, and i do think anime and cartoony games look good btw,

Not to agree with any point of view here, but sorry this argument is just as laughable. If not more.

What's my argument? Realism is not dull period.

I really hate subscription models. Game fails? Eh some people clicked on it on gamepass and played for 4 seconds so that counts as "Another person played it! They must get credit for some of that sub money!"

I want things to succeed or fail on their own.

I am Iron Man

@robert

Yes, it's such a flawed metric, or rather shallow one.

Around the Network

I played 1/3 of the first game and I stopped because another game that i was more interested in came out. Im planning to finish it and i was kind of willing to play a second part if was ever made. Now, they made it exclusively for Xbox, and that removed like 70% of my interest... I have to say i have a Series S, but i have used it like 5 times and just to run a PS2 emulator on it....

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.