By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you believe is the most over rated developer?

naznatips said:
Left 4 Dead is my second most anticipated game the rest of this year behind Starcraft 2. Blizzard and Valve are as close as any developers have come to flawless IMO. I'd put Nintendo right behind them. Not because their games are flawless (certainly not even close to Blizzard or Valve's perfection), but because they are just so damn fun, and Nintendo is one of the few companies left who recognizes the importance of fun above all else.

If we're only counting core Nintendo franchises, I would put them up there with Valve and Blizzard. If we're counting the shovelware crap, then not so much.

BTW, am I the only one who is excited about Brutal Legend? Everybody needs a little Tim Schafer, man. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

That depends: Do you consider Wii Sports shovelware? Because I still think it's one of the best games they've ever made overall. Especially after numerous drunken boxing fests.

Also, I'm interested in Brutal Legend, but I would be more interested if there was a PC verison.  Still, probabaly something I'll be picking up for my soon-to-be-purchased PS3.