By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Summer Gaming Showcases Schedule

Excited for announcements and reveals but probably wont have time to watch any of them cause June will be busy for me lol

Around the Network

If anyone missed the PlayStation State of Play feel free to check out the overview article and all the news posts on the announcements.

Last edited by trunkswd - on 30 May 2024

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

The only thing worth noting today is Marvelous shows a new teaser for Daemon X Machina Titanic Scion. Bring it!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Did Marvelous reveal anything worth mentioning in their show yesterday that they decided for some reason to take place at the same time as the State of Play lol

BasilZero said:

Did Marvelous reveal anything worth mentioning in their show yesterday that they decided for some reason to take place at the same time as the State of Play lol

It was better than the State of Play for Daemon X Machina Titanic Scion teaser alone. MORE MECHA GREATNESS! INJECT IT INTO MY OIL CAN!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I've added more showcases to the list. Let me know if I am missing any.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Awsome now I know when to take breaks at work.

BiON!@ 

Looks like the bulk of the showcases are about to begin. I really hope Nintendo gives us a date for their next Direct soon.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

Looks like the bulk of the showcases are about to begin. I really hope Nintendo gives us a date for their next Direct soon.

They tend to announce the Directs the day beforehand, so we probably won't hear anything on the June Direct until after all the other showcases are done for the month. The Nintendo Direct for June of last year was held on June 21.

Xbox Games Showcase + Black Ops 6 Direct YouTube page is now live.