By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please care anyone explain, why ps3 have better games than the wii?

WiiStation360 said:
Great post!

Every single PS3 game you listed is not yet released.
Every Wii game you listed is already released.

it's simple yushire:

ps3 owners wait for games and talk about them.

wii owners actually play games. 

Around the Network

Because you have an Opinion.

It really doesn't in my opinion. Currently there is only 1 game out i'd rather have then about 10 Wii games. COD4... and there are still a few Wii games over it.

That'll change a bit once Valkrie and SRT comes out... but for now I could ask "why does the PS3 only have 1 game.

Truth is though that'd just be based on my opinion.

The PS3 library is.....

Ya know what, lol.

I'm not even gonna do it. TC, you sob. I want to squeeze your little Wiibashing cheeks and have you in my dresser. You're so cute.

I wish ye were a chick, so I could marry ye neath the willow trees.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Zelda TP and RE4 are ports, what else goods besides MK Wii, SSBM, MP3 and SMG has Nintendo actually made in the last 2,5 years for the Wii?

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

and what the hell is this actually for nonsense topic, you list PS3 games that are not even out yet, you don't even know how those games will turn out to be..

''Hadouken!''

why did the ps3 list contain more than numerous unreleased games, while all the wii games were released only -- just odd is all

yushire said:

Not a flame thread just wanna ask

Anyway, Im visiting the official sites right now to see why ps3 fans likes the ps3 so much. And heres the official lists:

PS3: Infamous, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, naruto ninja storm, overlord: raising hell, resistance 2, singstar, socom us navy seals, battlefield bad company, metal gear solid 4, dragonball z burst limit, kung fu panda, race driver: GRID, the Bourne Conspiracy, Quake Wars, Haze

Wii: super smash brothers brawl, endless ocean, link's crossbow training, super mario galaxy, fire emblem, batallion wars 2, donkey kong barrel blast, metroid prime 3, pokemon battle revolution, big brain academy, mario party 8, super paper mario

Anyway, I've search all of the games in the official sites I admit, there are many shovelwares on the Wii but there are many PS3 games that im not interested. Im playing the Wii BTW and enjoying it but after reading the forum on core gaming sites and seeing shovelware games I have a second thought if 3rd parties arent supporting that much on the Wii, and they make great games on the Ps3. So I research and seen the official site but what i've only see good on PS3 was GTA IV and Little Big Planet. Thats it. Am I abit picky or the core gaming sites are overexaggerating much about the Wii?

If you enjoying your Wii then be happy with it and don't ask us. We enjoy our PS3's and we're not asking you why Wii games are better. We know they're not.

But if you think you missing out for not having a PS3, get one. But, if you can't afford a PS3, just enjoy your Wii.

Just curious, did you have a PS2? If not you should already know what missing out on some awesome games means.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

tabsina said:
why did the ps3 list contain more than numerous unreleased games, while all the wii games were released only -- just odd is all

Didnt you read this is the OFFICIAL list.

so your topic title is wrong dude, cause the PS3 doesn't 'have' those games yet, so it can not have better games than the Wii when those games you name aren't even out yet..

''Hadouken!''