By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Biden vs Trump 2024 Political Platforms, Policies and Issues

Chrkeller said:

In the new thread can we avoid accusing people of lying, being unintelligent and now having a drinking problem?

Agreed, let’s also avoid cherry picking, sweeping generalizations and incoherent ramblings!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Chrkeller said:

In the new thread can we avoid accusing people of lying, being unintelligent and now having a drinking problem?

Agreed, let’s also avoid cherry picking, sweeping generalizations and incoherent ramblings!

Don't be so hard on yourself?  Just having fun, not being serious.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:

Are you scared of facts? Because otherwise there would be no need to call for a restriction on statements that can be true.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Chrkeller said:

Are you scared of facts? Because otherwise there would be no need to call for a restriction on statements that can be true.

Wtf are you talking about?  You think it is a fact I'm lying?  It is a fact I'm unintelligent?  Lol.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:
RolStoppable said:

Wtf are you talking about?  You think it is a fact I'm lying?  It is a fact I'm unintelligent?  Lol.  

I thought you were talking in terms of a general guideline, because nobody has yet accused you of having a drinking problem.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Around the Network
BFR said:
the-pi-guy said:

I think at this point, Biden needs to drop out. Doesn't matter if he's competent 95% of the time, or even if he's always more competent than Trump. I don't think it matters any more if the issue is getting overblown or not.  

There's a huge decrease in faith in Biden.  

I have said this before in this thread. There's no time for him to drop out now, and for the Dems to agree on a new candidate.

The Republican convention starts next Monday.  The Democratic convention starts on Monday, August 19, a little over a month from now.

Armchair Political analyst moment.

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

only777 said:
BFR said:

I have said this before in this thread. There's no time for him to drop out now, and for the Dems to agree on a new candidate.

The Republican convention starts next Monday.  The Democratic convention starts on Monday, August 19, a little over a month from now.

Armchair Political analyst moment.

Here's another one: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9523415

RolStoppable said:
Chrkeller said:

I thought you were talking in terms of a general guideline, because nobody has yet accused you of having a drinking problem.

I just think personal attacks need to go.  We could work on being more understanding and inclusive.  I don't see the need and I'm not always perfect.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:
RolStoppable said:

I just think personal attacks need to go.  We could work on being more understanding and inclusive.  I don't see the need and I'm not always perfect.

Treat others in the same way you want to be treated yourself.

Given that I know both you and zorg, I'd be shocked if the two of you can't make it work 99% of the time.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/248303/2024-us-presidential-election/1/#2

Consider this thread to have been rebooted.