By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top New Games According to Famitsu 2023(Posted Sales)

Decided to keep track of every new video game that was posted from Famitsu's Top 30 for 2023. Just keep in mind that these numbers are from latest time a certain game made it to the top 30. So if you think that a game should have made more on the list, it most likely did. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ug5f0BNIbXa8xdLVc8S5t0NGyxibepQOcKdUq37aPlM/edit?usp=sharing

If you wants some analytics, here are the number of games for each console that ever appeared in the top 30:

Nintendo Switch - 124

Playstation 4 - 41

Playstation 5 - 50

Playstation VR2 - 1

Xbox Series X/S - 1

Around the Network

Could you sum up each consoles total software sales?

badskywalker said:

In the google sheet, you can filter the first row alphabetically, which will put all the tiles together for each console. Then highlite all of the numbers in column B and you'll get the sum. 

It's about 9 million for Switch, 1.1 million for PS5, 700K for PS4, and an insignificant number for the rest. 

JWeinCom said:
badskywalker said:

In the google sheet, you can filter the first row alphabetically, which will put all the tiles together for each console. Then highlite all of the numbers in column B and you'll get the sum. 

It's about 9 million for Switch, 1.1 million for PS5, 700K for PS4, and an insignificant number for the rest. 

Thank you, and I don't use excel as much as I should

badskywalker said:
JWeinCom said:

Thank you, and I don't use excel as much as I should

Nobody should unless they have to.

Around the Network

Switch is still kicking but.

BiON!@