By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2B (Nier: Automata) Guest Character Trailer - Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising

Wow! I did NOT see that coming!
Definitely playing this when she drops in february!

Last edited by Hiku - on 23 December 2023

Around the Network

Correct me if I'm wrong but is it actually the first 2B is featured into a fighting game ? Feels like I see cameos and DLCs of her everywhere

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but is it actually the first 2B is featured into a fighting game ? Feels like I see cameos and DLCs of her everywhere

Second time actually. She appeared in Soul Calibur 6 as well, 5 years ago.

She tends to crossover into a lot of mobile games mainly, but I think a fighting game suits her really well, so I'm very glad to see it happen.

Hiku said:
Mar1217 said:

Second time actually. She appeared in Soul Calibur 6 as well, 5 years ago.

She tends to crossover into a lot of mobile games mainly, but I think a fighting game suits her really well, so I'm very glad to see it happen.

Kind of incredible to think of how she's becoming almost an intemporal character to the gaming sphere at large despite appearing only in one game previously.

But yeah, I think my sentiment was due to Square Enix incorporating her in every damn mobile game they own lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

That's great. I can't wait for Lucilius, he's my favorite character in Granblue Fantasy : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vdeXBGbICw&list=LL&index=11

Around the Network

Too Bae strikes again.