By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where should I buy Wii Fit? I cannot decide between the three.

Ok guys, I am decided to waste money on Wii Fit. I will not only be the first to buy it on my family, near relatives and friends but also I will rock again for having the latest in thing. I am about to max out my credit card but who cares, this is Wii Fit. It really looks cool. My problem is I am torn between three stores on where to get the game.

Best Buy: I will get reward points ($5 for every $250 worth of purchase) plus no payments for 90 days on my Best Buy credit card. One store is located in my city so I will be supporting the local economy. Plus I have friends who works there. I have $10 worth of coupons that I can still use.  Not sure about availability. If available, I can go home and play right away. Best local deal.

Amazon: Gave me the best deal on other products before so I kinda feel I owe Amazon. Free shipping. No Sales tax. Need to pre-order. Need to wait for shipping will take days. Best money deal.

Vgchartz store: I so love this website. I feel like I need to support it. Earn good points from IOI. But I do not know how good shipping is. Since I do not have a purchase experience yet. Plus I do not know if I need to pay sales tax. Best online community deal.

Should I support my city? Vgchartz? or go Amazon? 

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

Isn't the VGChartz store an Amazon widget? Therefore you would get the free shipping wouldn't you if amazon is doing that? Either way I say VGChartz Store, in fact I plan to purchase a few games this weekend and may just go through the VGChartz store...

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

I vote VG Chartz. The more support ioi gets the better the site gets. When you buy it from VGC, you are essentially buying it from Amazon anyways, but ioi gets a commission. Tax shouldn't be a big deal unless you live in CA. ummm.... Shipping is not a big deal either. Usually painless and quick.

Damn, that was a funny post. As was said, VGchartz store is Amazon.com.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org