Shadow of the Colossus 13 16.05%

Resident Evil 4 29 35.80%

Psychonauts 1 1.23%

Mario Kart DS 5 6.17%

Call of Duty 2 1 1.23%

Other (please specify) 12 14.81%

Total:81
VersusEvil said:

2005 had the console (Xbox) release of the greatest game of all time .. Half Life 2 so that’s my pick.

The earliest release date for Half-Life 2 was 2004, so that would have been the year to vote for it.  I would encourage you to vote for something else.

Around the Network
ireadtabloids said:

I wish I got to play the gamecube version.  The Wii version did not support donkey konga bongos and I kept thinking I wish I could play with those instead.

There was a Wii version? With no bongos? ...Why?

Wow, what an incredibly forgettable year (for me). I remember struggling to find anything I wanted to play this year. I bought so many of these games but didn’t enjoy them enough to spend time past their intro.

I did play liberty city stories all the way to completion and thoroughly enjoyed that. Albeit on the psp go a few years later, but it was a really fun game, good story, and good use of the gta iii assets.

This year had a pretty clear winner.  It was only the race for runner up that was close with Kingdom Hearts II almost taking that spot.  Official voting is now over and the final results are that the 2005 Game of the Year is Resident Evil 4 and the runner up is Shadow of the Colossus.

Shame I missed out this year. KH2 needed me and I let it down :(

Around the Network

I was obsessed with Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance in 2005