By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz on Mobile

Raven said:
trunkswd said:

Fix for Rich Text Editor not working properly (Apparently it is just the mobile editor that is turned on):

1. Go to https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/settings/preferences/
  2. Click "Forum Options"
  3. Make sure "Disable Mobile Editor" has a checkmark
  4. Click "Update Preferences"

Bandorr can look to see if we can tick "Disable Mobile Editor" for everyone. Does anyone use the mobile editor or would you all rather have the standard editor that is on desktop on by default? 

This worked perfectly, thank you!

Happy to help. It was a weird issue we were trying to figure out as some people had it and others didn't. Then I spotted "Disable Mobile Editor" in the settings. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Raven said:

This worked perfectly, thank you!

Happy to help. It was a weird issue we were trying to figure out as some people had it and others didn't. Then I spotted "Disable Mobile Editor" in the settings. 

Woh, that is nice!  I actually think when the text editor went weird is around the time I basically just stopped posting.  This is much better, but y’all probably still won’t see me around much if at all…