Fable 19 6.27%

Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth! 13 4.29%

Star Wars Outlaws 20 6.60%

Metaphor: ReFantazio 26 8.58%

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II 20 6.60%

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess 11 3.63%

Persona 5 Tactica 12 3.96%

Total:303

Alright, so I tallied up the votes from the previous 3 day rounds. Gave it a little extra time just in case some more titles needed some extra time to get votes. So the 10 games with the most votes for this final poll are as followed (the numbers in the parentheses are the total votes as of this post)

Starfield (60)

Clockwork Revolution (45)

Persona 3 Reload (30)

Fable (25)

Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth (22)

Star Wars Outlaws (22)

Metaphor: ReFantazio (20)

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II (19)

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (18)

Persona 5 Tactica (17)

Around the Network

As excited about Starfield as I am, I am giving the edge to Clockwork Revolution. It was the most interesting new IP yet it feels vaguely familiar. 

Last edited by axumblade - on 18 June 2023

Starfield has the potential to be a once-in-a-generation type game with what was presented. Makes me think Starfield is the only option, BUT, as part of the Xbox Games Showcase, Clockwork Revolution!

I never had a chance to play Arcanum and that’s what’s being marketed as the creators of, but many considered one of the best RPG’s and had a memorable steampunk aesthetic. Now those developers are wanting to take what they learned to make a new Steampunk RPG. That alone has me excited for Clockwork Revolution.

Metaphor. IDGAF about Starwhatever. I am legit hyped for Metaphor and intrigued by Path of the Goddess.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm interested in all 10 right now, but I may not get to play all 10 due to time limitations and an already hig backlog of games. For my tastes ranking those right now it's:

1. Starfield
2. Clockwork Revolution
3. Star Wars Outlaws
4. Metaphor ReFantazio
5. LaD Infinite Wealth
6. Fable
7. Kunitsu-Gami
8. Persona 3 Reload
9. Hellblade 2
10. Persona 5 Tactica

Hellblade and Fable can definitely climb once more of them is shown, just need to see more on both, specifically proper gameplay. Need to see Hellblade combat, and for Fable I want to see good combat and a character creator.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 18 June 2023

Around the Network

voted starfield but clockwork is a close 2nd!

Banned for spamming the same post on the forums - TrunksWD

Last edited by trunkswd - on 29 November 2023