By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I just saw a most disgraceful thing…

About to leave Paris, and this is the horrible sight I have to see before returning to Canada…

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

If the photo doesn’t load, it’s a bunch of PS5s at the airport. Hurts the fibre of my soul.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

What's wrong with a bunch of PS5s at the airport?

Should’ve had Xbox Series Xs

Age will never take the Microsoft corporate whore fanboy out of me. Sorry, just isn’t happening :p

barneystinson69 said:

Should’ve had Xbox Series Xs

If they'd called thel Xbox Series XXL, it would've sell more

Around the Network

This...isn't worth a thread and the image doesn't even load, Lol.