By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game News Roundup

New Game News Roundup is now live! I discuss the latest PS5 shipment figures, Sony's earnings report and PS5 forecast. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

New Game News Roundup is now live!

• Report: Phil Spencer Says Xbox Will Move Ahead With Its Plans Even Without Activision
  • Microsoft Following Activision Deal Block: 'This is the Darkest Day in Our 4 Decades in Britain'
  • Analysts Claim Microsoft's Activision Blizzard Deal 'Isn't Dead' Following UK Block
  • Bobby Kotick Expects 'Accelerated' Appeals Process in the UK Following 'Flawed' Microsoft Deal Block
  • Microsoft Signs 10-Year Cloud Gaming Deal With Europe-Based Nware

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

• PlayStation Consoles Have Sold Over 500 Million Units
  • Sony Forecasts PS5 to Ship 25 Million Units This Fiscal Year

• Nintendo Job Listing Mentions Cross-Platform Development and Next-Generation Nintendo Platforms

• Rumor: PS5 Pro Dev Kit Prototypes to be Sent to 1st-Party Devs Soon
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Prequel Comic Announced for Free Comic Book Day
  • Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PS5 Standalone Release to Launch in May

Around the Network

New video where I go over the details on the Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct, as well as discussing what games might be showcased.

• Rumor: PlayStation Showcase to be Held in the Next Few Weeks
  • Rumor: Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake is a PS5 Exclusive, Might be Announced at PlayStation Showcase
  • The Last of Us HBO Series is the Most Watched HBO Max Show Ever in Europe and Latin America
  • Nintendo Live 2023 Seattle Runs From September 1 to 4
  • The Super Mario Bros. Movie Tops $500 Million in North America

• Switch Ships 125.62 Million Units as of March 2023
  • Nintendo President: Switch 15 Million Forecast for This Fiscal Year 'is a Bit of a Stretch'
  • Rumor: Development on Switch Successor is 'Progressing Well'

• EU Approves Microsoft's Activision Blizzard Acquisition
  • Mergers: Commission clears acquisition of Activision Blizzard by Microsoft, subject to conditions