By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Live A Live announced for playstation 4/5 and PC (steam)

Live a live was just announced for PS4/ps5 and pc via steam

(Thanks square enix twitter)

https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1641364849744814080?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

After almost 1 year of switch exclusivity the classic 2D HD remake of live alive will be showing up on April 27th

A playable demo is also available for those systems, out now, in which you can carry over the save data from those games to the full game when it launches

Pre-order for 20% off on Steam, or with PS Plus membership

Around the Network

Im going to buy it, since i dont own a ns. Im glad it did come to steam, it make me happy because it probably means that dragon quest 3 remake will be released on steam one day or maybe day 1.

Sony still paying devs to not have Xbox versions Ibguess

SKMBlake said:

Let's not start this. 

Kind of interesting that Steam users get 20% off for free but Playstation users need PS+ to get that 20% off?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Kind of interesting that Steam users get 20% off for free but Playstation users need PS+ to get that 20% off?

Do we know if it will get a physical release for PS4/PS5?  If so, then maybe they thought giving the discount to PS+ is the only 'fair' way.  If they gave 20% off on regular PSN store then they might as well give 20% off the physical copy as well at launch, then if that's the case then just price the game at 20% less in general.

But yea it is interesting they did that.

Good game but be weary it's not like OP at all and a more difficult game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SKMBlake said:

Naturally, why change a winning strategy XD

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Leynos said:

Good game but be weary it's not like OP at all and a more difficult game.

I think it helps quite a lot that the next objective is always visibly marked and also that tips and infos are displayed during loading times. It wasn't too hard for me with these additional features if we compare it to the SNES version. That one must be super confusing.

Qwark said:
SKMBlake said:

Naturally, why change a winning strategy XD