By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

KLXVER said:
BraLoD said:

Congrats, which games do you have?

Demons Souls

Dead Space

Returnal

Immortal Fenyx Rising

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Deathloop

Ghostwire Tokyo

Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series

Maneater

The Callisto Protocol

Make sure to play Astro's Playroom. It's only a few hours long to get the Platinum, but it's very fun to play.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
KLXVER said:

Demons Souls

Dead Space

Returnal

Immortal Fenyx Rising

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Deathloop

Ghostwire Tokyo

Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series

Maneater

The Callisto Protocol

Make sure to play Astro's Playroom. It's only a few hours long to get the Platinum, but it's very fun to play.

I will. Really looking forward to the new one as well.

So how exactly do you turn off your PS5?

I thought it would be like holding down the home button like in PS4, but thats not it.

Klonoa is amazing.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

KLXVER said:

I thought it would be like holding down the home button like in PS4, but thats not it.

I select the home button and then when the submenu appears on the bottom, go all the way to the bottom right which is where the power options are. You can shut it down or put it to sleep from there.

You can also customize the arrangement of the submenu to where the power options is more easily viewable.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:
KLXVER said:

I select the home button and then when the submenu appears on the bottom, go all the way to the bottom right which is where the power options are. You can shut it down or put it to sleep from there.

You can also customize the arrangement of the submenu to where the power options is more easily viewable.

Oh ok. Ill try that. It seems to have turned off by itself now.

Anyone got Cygni: All Guns Blazing on their radar? I haven't played a shoot em up since Sol Cresta, which was a ton of fun, but Cygni looks to be adding AAA sensibilities to the genre that's got me excited to see how it turns out here in a few weeks!

G2ThaUNiT said:

Anyone got Cygni: All Guns Blazing on their radar? I haven't played a shoot em up since Sol Cresta, which was a ton of fun, but Cygni looks to be adding AAA sensibilities to the genre that's got me excited to see how it turns out here in a few weeks!

Had it pre-ordered since last year. Doesn't seem like the best shmup in gameplay but visually neat and at that price. Worth the risk IMO.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Jeanne D' Arc (PSP) coming to PS4/PS5 via the Premium/Essential collection is great.

One of the best SRPGs I played and one of my most favorite games on the PSP - will get it again.

KLXVER said:

Finally a PS5 owner

Already had 10 games for it Ive bought cheap over the years, so its nice to finally play them. 15 year old Demons Souls here I come!

Congrats! Make sure to play Astro's Playroom - that was the first thing I played when I got my PS5.