By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Sly Cooper 1 coming to PS Classics

Hyped! Hopefully the rest follow

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/05/28/get-ready-days-of-play-celebration-kicks-off-on-may-29/?sf273351644=1

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Sly Cooper 1 coming to PS Classics

Hyped! Hopefully the rest follow

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/05/28/get-ready-days-of-play-celebration-kicks-off-on-may-29/?sf273351644=1

Sly, TR Legend, and Clone Wars? Cool start.

Hopefully they also update the existing PS2 games cause they very much need to be on the new emulator. 

Before Your Eyes, Walkabout Minigolf, Ghostbusters Rise of the Ghost Lord, Synth Riders, The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners Retribution being added to Playstation Plus Premium

It's good to see them add some PSVR2 games to the Playstation Plus service. Hopefully they continue to add PSVR2 games to the service and it doesn't result in less regular Playstation 4/5 games at the same time.

the-pi-guy said:

Damn it!  Team June absolutely in shambles.

Around the Network

Excited. Can't wait. love SoPs, regardless of the overall quality.

Hopefully collections/remasters will be announced. There's just so many PS3 titles that need to be ported over.

God of War, Sly, Ratchet, inFamous, Resistance, Killzone, Jak and Daxter, etc.

Also hoping for some new titles obviously as well.

Maybe they can announce FFiX remake and maybe show DQ HD-2D remake.

Have to say I always wondered why this thread still had Spiderman references in the title and nothing about Helldivers but I actually LOVE the new tittle making reference to bot Helldivers and Stellar Blade both excellent games of this year.

Now about the State of Play, I just wish Concord looks fun. If the rumors about a new Astrobot releasing this year are true I think is a huge step forward in the right direction for Sony. Last year we had a shadow drop in Valhalla and now not only a 40$ game (HD2) but also a game releasing the same year it is announced? I want to believe this is progress in how to don't burn your players hype.
I also think we may not have a lot of big games announcements for 2025 and beyond because we still will have a PS5PRO presentation in the future and I believe the big guns will be presented there.
Sony has been doing a good job in partnership with indie games (still can't believe they actually paid to get V Rising outside pc) but last showcase indies were maybe a little too aesthetic for my taste, I wish for them to pursue rpg's and asymmetrical indie games.

Leynos said:

Maybe they can announce FFiX remake and maybe show DQ HD-2D remake.

Going by what is rumored/leaked - none of this is there.

Hopefully they were just missing information and there's more to it.