By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| We have Stellar Helldiving Bots

Im now expecting a State of Play focused on third party. Astro Bot and Concord at the Summer Games Fest. 

Around the Network
coolbeans said:

No, no, no!  It'll be announced for early June.

All in for Team June!

Its looking like Team September! 

A State of Play with Astro, Concord, Silent Hill 2, and whatever else is coming out by years end is not too bad though. Then finally we get the showcase in September with major first party reveals, running on the PS5 Pro, with the announcement of a PS5 price cut, I see the vision lol.

the-pi-guy said:

Im now expecting a State of Play focused on third party. Astro Bot and Concord at the Summer Games Fest. 

I think Lego Horizon would be a more suitable reveal for Summer Games Fest. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

Let's go!!!!!

Its going to be interesting to see how Sony prices this.

the-pi-guy said:

That seems like a mistake to me After Xbox massive show last year, solid lineup of first party games coming this year, and we haven't seen anything new from Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch and Bend since the PS4.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Let's go!!!!!

Hopefully not PSVR only....

I hope we see Cory Barlog's new game, we know it's not God of War related so excited to see what he has been working on

rapsuperstar31 said:

That seems like a mistake to me After Xbox massive show last year, solid lineup of first party games coming this year, and we haven't seen anything new from Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch and Bend since the PS4.

Most of these games are at least a year out, if not a couple years out. It takes a long time to make a game. 4-6 years is pretty common, sometimes longer. The way things are trending, it's going to be pretty normal for a developer to put out a single game every generation. Hopefully that turns around, but that's the way things are trending.

A lot of Sony's developers are also clearly favoring shorter cycles from announcement to release. 

Started on Tekken 2 for PS4 via my PS5.

Rewind and Save/Load state features are great - helps a lot against the cheap ass AI lol

Already played through 9 out of the 25 characters.

PotentHerbs said:

Its going to be interesting to see how Sony prices this.

I imagine it can't have the budget of an AAA game. I'm sure closer to Helldivers 2.

But I hope it supports VR2, and I hope it supports local 2 players (both w/ and w/o VR2).