By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Nah they can keep FFXIII. I have all the other games on PS/Switch, and my OCPD ensures I'd HAVE to pick up XIII to complete the collection. I'd rather not.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Meanwhile Jim Ryans office at Sony

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

That's a PS5 "drawned" on the building ?

I have just tried Horizon Forbidden West on my brand new PS5 and I figured out, it's the best PS5 game right now while we are waiting for Final Fantasy XVI right ? And visually I'm speechless and I have a really dope PC.

CloudxTifa said:

I have just tried Horizon Forbidden West on my brand new PS5 and I figured out, it's the best PS5 game right now while we are waiting for Final Fantasy XVI right ? And visually I'm speechless and I have a really dope PC.

Well the "best game" is pretty subjective. The review scores tend to Elden Ring as best PS5 game and God of War Ragnarok as best PlayStation exclusive and Demons Souls Remake as best PS5 exclusive:

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps5/filtered

I personally had the most fun so far with Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on my PS5, so that's the best available PS5 game for me. And Gran Turismo 7 as my favorite PSVR2/PS5 game.

Around the Network
CloudxTifa said:

Horizon FW, God of War Ragnarok, Ratchet and Clank RA, and The Last Of US Part 1 are the best looking games on the PS5 so far.  All 4 are fantastic games that leave you speechless at times.  I lean Ratchet and Clank and God of War, but Forbidden West was a game I couldn't put down as well once I started it.

Do you guys know when Sony will release their numbers of the fiscal year ?

CloudxTifa said:

Do you guys know when Sony will release their numbers of the fiscal year ?

April 28th.  

This Horizon Forbidden West player is crazy good : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcf8NzbxX2k&list=LL&index=1

Conina said:
CloudxTifa said:

Well the "best game" is pretty subjective. The review scores tend to Elden Ring as best PS5 game and God of War Ragnarok as best PlayStation exclusive and Demons Souls Remake as best PS5 exclusive:

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps5/filtered

I personally had the most fun so far with Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on my PS5, so that's the best available PS5 game for me. And Gran Turismo 7 as my favorite PSVR2/PS5 game.

R&C: Rift Apart is personally my favorite PS5 exclusive. It was just an insanely fun video game that reminded me of a previous golden age. It didn't take itself too seriously yet still somehow had a moving narrative, and looked like a freaking Pixar movie. It was also the first game that really made me understand the meaning of the adaptive triggers!