By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

VersusEvil said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I don't like seeing Persona games with Xbox marketing.

You gonna like P6 coming day one to Xbox even less ;)

lol reeee

Around the Network

You know P3R and P6 will also be on Switch 2.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

You know P3R and P6 will also be on Switch 2.

I ain't complaining about that.

PotentHerbs said:

I wonder if Sony will consider porting over some PS3 games. That's a goldmine waiting to happen.

I want this to happen.

Wman1996 said:
-Adonis- said:

I really would like a PlayStation All Stars 2. Smash Bro like are so much fun.

All they need to do is add a bunch of new characters (while keeping a good amount of the characters from the original) and make the super moves optional. 

Yes !

You know what they should do ? Put the first one digitally for free on PS5 (no need for PS+ to play online). And put it at 4K/60fps.

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 25 January 2024

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:
the-pi-guy said:

Until Dawn is apparently coming to PC.

I think this is especially interesting because it's the largest gap between a PS4 launch and PC.  

Considering they're making an Until Dawn movie it wouldn't surprise me if they did re-release it on PS5/PC.

Yes, I think this is why Ghost is also taking so long. They are waiting for the movie and will re-release it on PC and PS5. Could even see them adding some sort of Rogue mode since that seems to be working well for them. Demon Souls and GT7 I don't understand though I think both would do very well on PC and the GT movie already came out so no reason to hold it back. 

Licensing of PSBR is not going to be worth the trouble for a port.

A new game is the only way forward. Solution is pretty simple to me: use GoW Ascension MP as the starting point.

A new PSBR with proper characters would be great.

(Like actual DMC Dante and not DmC dante lol).

Alright, who at Insomniac had the bright idea to add a leveling system in Spider-Man 2 for every individual district?! And to gatekeep a highly marketed feature like fast travel to level 2/3 in every district?!? I definitely do not like this change at all. If you want players to engage with the optional open world side content, fine, but find another way than that. Forcing them to engage with it to just unlock a basic feature like fast travel was not the best move. Especially since the game world has doubled in size.

Game is overall fun so far though. Doesn't seem to have drastically changed too much from the first 2 games. Of course, still very early! Enjoyed the opening cinematic boss battle, but I'm really looking forward to getting the Symbiote Suit!