By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

-Adonis- said:

PS5 Slim + FF XVI bought.

Greatness Awaits. Quite Literally. 

Returnal is a gem. Give it a shot. Its on PS Plus.

Also Don't skip Astro's Playroom. It is hands down the best platformer Sony's ever made.

Around the Network

"Strategic Partnership" with NCSoft

https://sonyinteractive.com/en/press-releases/2023/ncsoft-strategic-partnership/

"

The two companies’ CEOs – Taekjin Kim of NCSOFT and Jim Ryan of SIE – have met and jointly signed the partnership.

Under this partnership, NCSOFT and SIE will collaborate in various global business fields, including mobile.

The two companies are evaluating a range of potential opportunities with an aim to foster strategic synergy, leveraging NCSOFT’s technological prowess and SIE’s global leadership in the entertainment field.

“This partnership with SIE is the beginning of our efforts to build various synergies together, utilizing both companies’ core competencies, technological capabilities, and expertise,” said Taekjin Kim, President and CEO at NCSOFT. He added, “We will deliver a new and enjoyable experience to our audience across and beyond genres and regions.”

“Partnering with NCSOFT advances our strategy to expand beyond console and broaden PlayStation’s reach to a wider audience,” said Jim Ryan, President and CEO, SIE. “Like SIE, NCSOFT shares a similar vision in creating high-quality, impactful entertainment experiences for players everywhere, and together we’re excited to collaborate to push the boundaries of gaming further.”

"

I didn't know what to play so I decided to try one of the PS+ games I never played. Destroy All Humans 2. I never played the original games. Aside from screen tearing (fucking really on PS5? ugh whatever) this game looks pretty good and reminds me a lot of the Rachet and Clank games. It's not bad so far. Pretty decent and very much a 6th-generation era game which in itself is charming in this case.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Got my PS5 !

-Adonis- said:

Got my PS5 !

That's my second favourite PS5 game so far. the first is Elden Ring. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I played 5 hours of FFXVI and I LOVE it. It's better than FFVII Remake imo. I will post some screenshots later. I still haven't the new outfits from the free DLC because I have done only 16% of the game ^^

-Adonis- said:

I played 5 hours of FFXVI and I LOVE it. It's better than FFVII Remake imo. I will post some screenshots later. I still haven't the new outfits from the free DLC because I have done only 16% of the game ^^

Unless they did some big update since launch there are no alt outfits. Just 2 different ones from story-related events.

Leynos said:
-Adonis- said:

Unless they did some big update since launch there are no alt outfits. Just 2 different ones from story-related events.

I'm talking about these one

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 30 November 2023

AH ok that is post launch update

Every time I see Ben Starr, I like him more.