By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

BasilZero said:
-Adonis- said:

PS5 Slim + FF XVI bought.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you guys.

Around the Network
-Adonis- said:
BasilZero said:

Congrats! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you guys.

anything you don't like about the slim hardware? you using it horizontally or vertically?

just curious thanks

twintail said:
-Adonis- said:

Thank you guys.

anything you don't like about the slim hardware? you using it horizontally or vertically?

just curious thanks

I pre-ordered it actually. It will be out Wednesday in France.

I plan to put it horizontally.

twintail said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Stellar Blade developer Shift Up has signed on offficial second-party agreement with Sony

They become the first ever Korean second-party developer for PlayStation 👀🔥 #PS5

Wasn't this known when Sony took up ww publishing duties for the game? 

On one hand, it's a good move to help Sony gain more traction in Korea. On the other, the Dev had some problematic tendencies against women in the workplace.

Guess this deal is bigger than a one game off, maybe already put more things on their pipeline or they have a deal for purchase in case of success.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Ps5 is a very good console. Very powerful, super fast and has an excellent lineup. Enjoy your new console.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

Ps5 is a very good console. Very powerful, super fast and has an excellent lineup. Enjoy your new console.

Thank you again. I already bought Final Fantasy XVI. I plan to pre-order Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Grandblue Fantasy Relink, Persona 3 Reload, Ys X Nordic and Metaphor Re Fantazio for the moment and if Avatar Frontiers of Pandora is good, I will check it. I will wait another price drop for Spider-Man 2.

-Adonis- said:
Chrkeller said:

Thank you again. I already bought Final Fantasy XVI. I plan to pre-order Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Grandblue Fantasy Relink, Persona 3 Reload, Ys X Nordic and Metaphor Re Fantazio for the moment and if Avatar Frontiers of Pandora is good, I will check it. I will wait another price drop for Spider-Man 2.

Dont forget to get Crisis Core FFVII as well and to play it before Rebirth.

BasilZero said:
-Adonis- said:

Dont forget to get Crisis Core FFVII as well and to play it before Rebirth.

Yes I have already done it

-Adonis- said:

Yes I have already done it

I need to catch up in that case lol

I got Rebirth pre-ordered and have VII Remake Intergrade downloaded/installed on my PS5.

Just need to buy Crisis Core myself though I did play the original on PSP over 10 years ago lol

Playing through some other games first and I'll get to VII Remake Intergrade.

I could buy Crisis Core on Steam since I can get it for $25 but want to play it on PS5 but the price for the digital version is $30.

On my side I will do FF16 then do a new run in hard mode of FFVII Remake Intergrade.