By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

zeldaring said:

Spider man 2 is a blast so far, the traversal and combat are just so much fun.

Same. Played a couple hours of it and its pretty fantastic. Enjoying it quite a bit more than both Spiderman (1) and Miles Morales so far.

Its insane how Insomniac manage to pump out these games at this level of quality and in the span of a few years. Reminds me of a time where studios like Square and all used to during the early PS years. Makes me more excited for Wolverine, when that finally releases.

Last edited by hinch - on 21 October 2023

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

I'm a little sad because seems like my delivery will be only on 24th because the store waited until 19th to ship and it is from a different state and well weekend will impact the delivery. Think I won't buy from Kabum for pre-orders anymore will need to keep using Amazon.

One of the perks of going digital is being able to play right at midnight lol! 

zeldaring said:

The traversal is a next generation moment for me. 

This game needs some patches. I have had nonstop glitches. Cars going through walls. People floating up buildings. Miles's jacket floats off his body. I changed suits and Peter was a white cube.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

hinch said:
zeldaring said:

Same. Played a couple hours of it and its pretty fantastic. Enjoying it quite a bit more than both Spiderman (1) and Miles Morales so far.

Its insane how Insomniac manage to pump out these games at this level of quality and in the span of a few years. Reminds me of a time where studios like Square and all used to during the early PS years. Makes me more excited for Wolverine, when that finally releases.

Well, Monolith is doing that now. Xenoblade 2. Xenoblade Torna. Xenoblade 1 Remake. Xenoblade Future Connected. Xenoblade 3. Xenoblade Futrue Imperfect. Splatoon 2 (assisted) Breath of the Wild (world design) Tears of the Kingdom (World Design) Just since 2017. Tho I am liking Spiderman 2 it needs some work. Buggy as hell

Around the Network

DualSense features are bonkers, the gameplay is sublime, also no bugs for me so far but i'm only 3 hours in.

Leynos said:

This game needs some patches. I have had nonstop glitches. Cars going through walls. People floating up buildings. Miles's jacket floats off his body. I changed suits and Peter was a white cube.

Around 10H in and I encountered a few bugs/glitches but nothing major and overall rare occurrence. 

Leynos said:

Well, Monolith is doing that now. Xenoblade 2. Xenoblade Torna. Xenoblade 1 Remake. Xenoblade Future Connected. Xenoblade 3. Xenoblade Futrue Imperfect. Splatoon 2 (assisted) Breath of the Wild (world design) Tears of the Kingdom (World Design) Just since 2017. Tho I am liking Spiderman 2 it needs some work. Buggy as hell

Monolith soft games aren't my cup of tea but can see they are developing great stuff. Certainly are a workhorse for Nintendo.

Not come across any bugs in several hours of my playthrough. Maybe see if you have the latest updates/patches, there's a day one patch iirc.

Baldurs gate finished, its my goty.
End of the fame could have been better because chapter 1 and two are so perfect.

hinch said:
Leynos said:

Monolith soft games aren't my cup of tea but can see they are developing great stuff. Certainly are a workhorse for Nintendo.

Not come across any bugs in several hours of my playthrough. Maybe see if you have the latest updates/patches, there's a day one patch iirc.

It's fully patched. Just ran into a progress bug where I can't progress where prompts are not appearing