By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

God damn ita not even 15 minutes and the nitpicking already started.

Moving on, lets hope these new models have no coil whine problems. The design is almost the same , they didnt change much and the detachable disc drive is a nice touch. I think its a win.

Around the Network

That thing is hideous. Worst than the original.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

That thing is hideous. Worst than the original.

Maybe the Pro-version won't be as ugly.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

rapsuperstar31 said:
the-pi-guy said:

Bend is working on a new IP that "builds on the open world mechanics from Days Gone"

That's true maybe they are making two games, I know Bend denied making Uncharted but I have a feeling they are.  I could also see Blue Point working on it or possibly somebody else maybe Iron Galaxy if Sony trusts them.  Both Bend worked on the Playstation Vita Uncharted games and Bluepoint did the Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection.

twintail said:

I'm sure it's a new team working on it.  

Which I think would be better. Bend working on a new IP, Bluepoint speculated to be part of the rumoured GoW game, and then a different team on Uncharted.

I prefer that being true haha, but hopefully we don't wait too long to find out

Well I don't know that Bend so much denied an Uncharted, but Schreier said there was one in development and then it was no longer at Bend Studio. From what I recall, he said he wasn't sure if it was cancelled or if it got moved to another studio.

It's probably unrealistic, but I hope that Bluepoint is working on something that no one expects, and that Santa Monica is doing the GoW spinoff in-house (Barlog shared that the studio is currently “spread out on a lot of different things,” though he remained mum on what these “different things” were.) and the part that I think is unrealistic, is that I hope that someone like Visual Arts is working on an Uncharted. Similar to how The Last of Us Remake started.  

I haven't felt amazing about Sony this gen, but I think this is awesome.

Around the Network

Schreier seems to suggest that TLOU Online is not cancelled.

leaked spider man 2 review keaked from game xplain. they say its the best super hero games ever. they say its blew them away.

https://filemoon.sx/d/96l9uogvdqs6/SpiderMan_2_Review_Discussion.mp4

leaked spider man 2 review keaked from game xplain. they say its the best super hero games ever. they say its blew them away. they thought spider man 2018 was good but this blew them away.

https://filemoon.sx/d/96l9uogvdqs6/SpiderMan_2_Review_Discussion.mp4

I'm loving GoT more than I thought I would.

Going into it I expected a highly polished open world game, but I wasn't expecting its presentation to completely immerse me. The lack of clutter on screen and around the map, the mission title screen transitions, the intuitive use of the touchpad, it didn't do anything different in terms of open world design, but its presentation brings the overall package to another level.

Great combat, good story, excellent haptics, fun exploration, incredible visuals, my only real complaint would be enemy AI, and some weird glitches with my armor that occurred from time to time. On another note, the touchpad is seriously underutilized, and I hope PlayStation Studios continues to build on mechanics that can be done with it, whether its a mini game like in The Last of Us Part II, or for navigation like in Ghost of Tsushima.

Played Bujingai with GACKT! The combat is quite decent even now. GACKT never says a word as his character tho which is funny. Also it's funny as soon as you boot it up. No title screen. Straight to the game playing as GACKT. First thing you see is GACKT. After a little gameplay then we get a big dramatic intro scene then the title screen. Red Entertainment who made the Sakura Wars series but also Gungrave made this game. They are one of my fave lesser-known small devs.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!