By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

PotentHerbs said:

How would you rank TLOU Part II, Ragnarok, Ghost of Tsushima, and HFW? Personally I would rank them:

a) The Last of Us Part II
b) God of War Ragnarok
c) Ghost of Tsushima
d) Horizon Forbidden West

In terms of enjoyment:

God of War Ragnarok > The Last of Us Part II > Horizon Forbidden West > Ghost of Tsushima (I have yet to finish this one, it just hasn't sucked me in like the others.)

In terms of overall achievement:

The Last of Us Part II > Horizon Forbidden West > God of War Ragnarok > Ghost of Tsushima

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:

How would you rank TLOU Part II, Ragnarok, Ghost of Tsushima, and HFW? Personally I would rank them:

a) The Last of Us Part II
b) God of War Ragnarok
c) Ghost of Tsushima
d) Horizon Forbidden West

Granted TloU2 is the only of the 4 I've played, but I highly doubt I'd put anything else above it. But hopefully by the end of 2024 I've played the other 3. 

for me it's.

GOW RAGNAROK
GOT
Last of us part 2
Horizon Fw

They are all tied for last place to me.Bleck.

Rift Apart and Miles are pretty good tho.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Kinda funny how careless people are on LinkedIn lol. I imagine this will also coincide with the PC port. 

Around the Network

Can't wait for tlou2 ps5

gtotheunit91 said:

Kinda funny how careless people are on LinkedIn lol. I imagine this will also coincide with the PC port. 

Just feels like a waste of time, they already have the ps5 upgrade for the original release can't imagine a remaster is going to significantly improve the visuals in any meaningful way.

I have to imagine that is more for getting the PC port going. TLOU 2 looks a little worse in some ways than TLOU 1 right now, and they probably want to bring those in line.

Doing this in a goofy order. 

Naughty Dog:
- The Last of Us Part II Remaster
- The Last of Us Online (seems to be cancelled)
- New IP
- Seems to be outsourcing an Uncharted

Santa Monica:
- New IP
- God of War: Small Title
- Probably preliminary work on God of War Next

Guerrilla Games:
- Horizon 3
- Horizon Online
- Decima Engine
- They seem to have an absurd number of plans for Horizon.

Insomniac Games:
- Spider-Man 2
- Wolverine
- Multiplayer game
- probably more stuff

Bungie:
- Marathon
- Matter
- probably more stuff (Destiny 3?)

Bend Studio:
- New IP

Bluepoint:
- Sequel most likely

Firesprite:
- Twisted Metal (rumored)
- Project Heartbreak

Firewalk:
- Concord

Haven:
- Fairgame$

London Studio:
- Modern fantasy game

Media Molecule:
- New IP?

Polyphony Digital:
- GT7 support
- GT8

San Diego:
- MLB

Sucker Punch:
- GoT 2

Asobi:
- Astro Platformer

Valkyrie:
- ???

Nixxes:
- Horizon Forbidden West PC

Savage Game Studios:
- Mobile shooter

Confirmed XDev:
- Stellar Blade
- Rise of the Ronin
- Helldivers II
- Death Stranding
- Convallaria
- Lost Soul Aside
- KOTOR (seems cancelled)

Unconfirmed XDev:
- Project Ooze
- Open world Project Carbon game from Sumo Digital
- Project Bates from Ballistic Moon

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 06 October 2023

pikashoe said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Just feels like a waste of time, they already have the ps5 upgrade for the original release can't imagine a remaster is going to significantly improve the visuals in any meaningful way.

Quite useless for me, but if they make a pack for TLOU1+2+LB and a spin-off for TLOU2 as well I would consider it kkkk

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
pikashoe said:

Quite useless for me, but if they make a pack for TLOU1+2+LB and a spin-off for TLOU2 as well I would consider it kkkk

LOL Naughty dog has become a joke. 3 years in current and all they have is remasters that nobody wants.