By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Sony if a gun was to their head can't make a good SoP. No Stellar Blade but fat fuck qwop? FF7 is months away you can save that trailer for later. This was all filler

Last edited by Leynos - on 14 September 2023

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Not sure what's going on with Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin then. 

I thought that was pretty good

If Stellar Blade can't make the cut over Foamstars and that Baby Steps game, it's probably not going to be a good game. Spiderman, Tales of Arise dlc, and Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth all looked great...of course we already knew these existed and seen quite a bit of Final Fantasy and Spiderman already.

rapsuperstar31 said:

If Stellar Blade can't make the cut over Foamstars and that Baby Steps game, it's probably not going to be a good game. Spiderman, Tales of Arise dlc, and Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth all looked great...of course we already knew these existed and seen quite a bit of Final Fantasy and Spiderman already.

Can't be worse than drunk Seth Rogan as the opener.

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:

Stellar Blade isn't missing from the show because it's not a good game. Most likely it's not there because it's been delayed.

Given a friend's personal experience working with Sony and seeing the Nex Machina documentary. Starting to suspect it's typical Sony politics to the dev where they fuck with you and put you off. Don't take calls. When they do give BS reasons to not show your game. Usually to do with what's trendier for them to show.

Expect to see a lot of Rebirth gameplay from TGS! Or at least a lot of videos of hands on impressions lol

Meh showing. I give up on expecting these to be great.

Spiderman 2 looks amazing at least lol.