By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

https://twitter.com/danchro_en/status/1698538966528495913?s=20

Dan Machi Chronicle headed to PS.

Either Sony is damn lucky with all these gatcha games, or their 3rd party relations team knows exactly what to get to help PS division make money.

Around the Network

Actually now that I have finished Pokemon Sword - I think I will be starting on FFXVI as soon as I get it - cant wait to play it :)!

twintail said:

https://twitter.com/danchro_en/status/1698538966528495913?s=20

Dan Machi Chronicle headed to PS.

Either Sony is damn lucky with all these gatcha games, or their 3rd party relations team knows exactly what to get to help PS division make money.

Probably a little bit of both to be honest

Just got my copy of FFXVI

So happy :)!!!!!!!!!

This is my first physical PS5 game lol.

I seriously hope Spiderman 2 is less of a chore and repetitive then Morales and Spiderman 1. Was not a fan of killing X amount of gangs 5 times for each and every district . Still the easiest plantinum game!Also hope there's more enemy variety then just people with different cosplay based on what gang lol

Around the Network

If we are talking the easiest Platinum Sony games on PS5. Rift Apart.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

dane007 said:

I seriously hope Spiderman 2 is less of a chore and repetitive then Morales and Spiderman 1. Was not a fan of killing X amount of gangs 5 times for each and every district . Still the easiest plantinum game!Also hope there's more enemy variety then just people with different cosplay based on what gang lol

Same lol. The open world busy work dropped the Spiderman games a couple notches in my book just because of how tedious and tiresome those activities got. I only did them for the Platinums. Even my wife that was periodically watching me play would ask "are you still doing the same thing?" I put Miles Morales over the first game just because there was less busy work. 

There are some complaints that 2 looks the "same" to the first games, which I honestly wouldn't even care if the differences were marginal outside the story because Insomniac nailed everything else perfectly. I just don't want the open world design to be the same. 

Leynos said:

If we are talking the easiest Platinum Sony games on PS5. Rift Apart.

I vote for Astro's Playroom lol. Rift Apart definitely second though. 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 06 September 2023

Enjoy Baldur's Gate 3!!! It's a bummer there's a lot of performance issues on PS5, so currently 30fps is recommended, but that does not take away from the greatness of the game.

I am playing bg3 and so far game is perfect in performance mode.