By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

“With 38 million PS5 consoles shipped globally (as of March 31, 2023), sales of Final Fantasy 16 surpassed three million units worldwide several days after its release on June 22, 2023,” Square Enix said.

“Taking into consideration the sales figures of the acclaimed Final Fantasy 7 Remake and the difference in size of the install base of the PlayStation 4 at the time of this title’s release, we can see that the attach rate of Final Fantasy 16 is considerably high, given the PS5 install base.

“Square Enix considers the initial sales results of Final Fantasy 16 to be extremely strong, and we will continue to carry out a wide range of initiatives to encourage even more people to play the game.”

Square considers Final Fantasy XVI sales to be strong.

Around the Network

This looks hella dope ngl!!! 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 20 July 2023

Venom is going to be sick!! I hope he'll be a playable character!

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 20 July 2023

I still remember that special metal gear 5 themed PS4... that was a great looking console.
PS4 had some cool special versions, PS5 so far... really meh.

Pretty cool. I'd love to see a white and black themed Venom one though. And a little less busy.

Around the Network

Insomniac is good about menu features so I hope I turn off CA in Spiderman 2. Boy it's one of the worst things in games since Bloom Lighting.

Also ARMORED CORE! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRMOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! A month away. MY BODY IS READY!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Insomniac is good about menu features so I hope I turn off CA in Spiderman 2. Boy it's one of the worst things in games since Bloom Lighting.

Also ARMORED CORE! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRMOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! A month away. MY BODY IS READY!

Not my type of game but I have a friend that is hyped about it. Hope you both have a great time playing it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

So like after 6 months of no TV I finally got the 50 inch X85 k. 

In my area it's the only 50 inch (which my wife wanted) that offered ALM/ VRR/ 120hz. I'm ok with the purchase because I'm generally behind on TV tech when it comes to consoles (didn't have an HDTV until the last few years of the PS3 for example).

Now that I've completely finished KH3 and FF15. I'm wondering what other stuff I could play on my PS4 without necessarily needing a PS5. I'm still holding out for a possible slim version for over the course of the year. Or maybe go straight to a Pro if needs be. 

I'm thinking Ghost of Tsushima seems like a good get. Maybe GoW Ragnarok? Spider-Man??? 

twintail said:

In my area it's the only 50 inch (which my wife wanted) that offered ALM/ VRR/ 120hz. I'm ok with the purchase because I'm generally behind on TV tech when it comes to consoles (didn't have an HDTV until the last few years of the PS3 for example).

Now that I've completely finished KH3 and FF15. I'm wondering what other stuff I could play on my PS4 without necessarily needing a PS5. I'm still holding out for a possible slim version for over the course of the year. Or maybe go straight to a Pro if needs be. 

I'm thinking Ghost of Tsushima seems like a good get. Maybe GoW Ragnarok? Spider-Man??? 

GoT have among the best scenes to make use of pretty image on your TV. GT7 have 120fps mode which should benefit from your VRR, Sackboy Adventure is fun to play even on PS4. I had a lot of fun with Crisis Core and Yakuza Ishin as well.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

twintail said:

If you're willing to wait out for the revision or PS5 Pro, I think beating SpiderMan and/or Ghost of Tsushima, then experiencing the sequels to those games shortly after on the PlayStation 5, could end up being an incredible revelation lol. 

This applies to Ragnarok of course, but I think you might want to experience this on the PlayStation 5, since the sequel is very likely releasing around the end of the generation.