By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Send this to everyone you know that is MAGA.  

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:

Don’t like Western values and wish to return to a “traditional” way of life? Putin and Morher Russia have you covered! 

[img]

Take them, please. Let them be someone else's problem while they learn what they're really asking for.

SanAndreasX said:

Don’t like Western values and wish to return to a “traditional” way of life? Putin and Morher Russia have you covered! 

I love this part, "the Foreign Ministry is gearing up to issue visas to true patriots...."   True patriots...fleeing to another country?  The MAGA crowd, make AMERICA great again crowd?  

I thought this had to be satire but it's not.  Somebody make it make sense.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

The DNC rollcall was so hype, Georgia rolling out Lil Jon

Barack fucking killed it as per usual but Michelle...Goddamn! What a power couple, I'd put Biden ahead of Obama when it comes to domestic policies still but Obama's aura and orator ability is still unmatched as for Michelle, I respect that she doesn't want to become a politician but she's even better than most of them at giving a speech.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 August 2024

We Cannot Give Into The Isolationists. Taiwan Must Not Fall.

By Mike Pence and Ed Feulner

A new and troubling strain of isolationism is emerging within the Republican Party.

For more than 70 years, America heeded MacArthur’s warning. For decades, standing with Taiwan has been a cornerstone of American strategy in the Indo-Pacific. Our leaders have recognized that Taiwan is a crucial barrier to the expansion of communist influence in the region. With virtual unanimity, leaders of both political parties have acknowledged that abandoning Taiwan and allowing it to fall into the hands of the Chinese Communist Party would not only betray our values but also endanger the security and prosperity of the United States and the free world.

But now, even as Chinese President Xi Jinping has candidly admitted his intention to annex Taiwan, a new and troubling strain of isolationism is emerging within the Republican Party that advocates for turning our backs on Taiwan and other allies. This new isolationism, masquerading as realism, dismisses the strategic imperatives that have underpinned American foreign policy since World War II. Former president Donald Trump recently epitomized this sentiment when he remarked in an interview with Bloomberg News, “Taiwan is 9,500 miles away. It’s 68 miles away from China.” Such comments reflect a dangerously narrow understanding of America’s role in the world and ignorance of the far-reaching consequences of American disengagement.

Opinion - The Washington Post

Okay, now put your money where your mouth is and endorse Harris.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 August 2024

Around the Network
Renamed said:

Send this to everyone you know that is MAGA.  

This was such a power move, Trump's going to go on a 20 posts rant on Truth Social.

US group calls for probe into Trump’s dealings with Netanyahu

American Muckrakers, a super political-action committee in the US, has asked the Department of Justice and the Department of State to investigate reports that Trump was lobbying Netanyahu and influencing US efforts to broker a ceasefire in Gaza.

The super PAC cited a report by Axios News on an alleged phone call between the former US president and Netanyahu on August 14 during which the pair discussed the ceasefire deal.

It also referred to remarks by PBS journalist Judy Woodruff who said on Monday that Trump was speaking to Netanyahu “urging him not to cut a deal right now, because it’s believed that would help the Harris campaign”.

It said the alleged interactions violate the Logan Act, which bars unauthorised private US citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

Both Trump and Netanyahu, however, have denied reports of a phone call on August 14.

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Burden of proof ain't on me when basic logic will tell you that screwing someone pretty clearly will make you look on the more favorably. 

The (very) obvious reason why no one defines burden of proof under "what's logical" is because what's logical to let's say a flat earther is not logical to the next person, and vice versa.
Likewise, some things that are logical to you are not logical to others.

Burden of proof is on the accuser of the unproven accusation.

Speaking of which, are you going to dodge demonstrating when I've previously been consistently dishonest, after you told me to "be honest for once"?
Or is this another thing that's just 'logical' to you, so burden of proof is actually on me to prove that I haven't consistently been dishonest?

Last edited by Hiku - on 22 August 2024

Highlights of the DNC Day 3!

😭😭😭😭