By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If Harris wins the rust belt, she can afford to lose all other current battleground states. This makes the road to the White House pretty straight-forward.

But given how much Trump and his buddies are flailing, Harris may very well win all other battleground states too. And if the campaign remains up at speed, there might even be additional battleground states all of a sudden, like Texas and Florida. Texas has had a lot of growth in recent years and if the people moving there happen to prefer to vote blue, it could get pretty close in the end.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Around the Network
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

JD Vance is the gift that keeps on giving, I love it, I hope he continues campaigning harder than Trump while Trump golfs.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 August 2024

Post glitched.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Ryuu96 said:
Spoiler!

This guy couldn't get any worse.  The worst hip hop artist in the past 2 decades and he supports Trump?  

Ryuu96 said:
Spoiler!

So HE is the one that been counting his crowds.  He points at each person and counts, "One, two, skip a few....hundred thousand."

Ryuu96 said:
Spoiler!

Lul. Karma.

THEN:

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,”

Reporter Lester Holt: “But is there any evidence that it was hacked other than -- routine phishing --” 
Trump: “I think I read that. And I heard it, and somebody--”
Holt: “Where?”
Trump: “—that also gave me that information. I will report back to you. I'll give it to you.”

“Her server was easily hacked by foreign governments -– perhaps even by her financial backers in Communist China –- putting all of America in danger,” Trump said.

"But her emails"

NOW:

“These documents were obtained illegally from foreign sources hostile to the United States, intended to interfere with the 2024 election and sow chaos throughout our Democratic process,” Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung.

I was going to quote some Vance stuff but I just can't dignify his BS at the moment.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

Seeing Imane is taking legal action, is there any chance of anything to come from this? If there was justice she would sue the fuck out of Elon Musk, The X Company, Donald Trump, Logan Paul, JK Rowling, etc. But she's filing in France and only against X. She should go after the French politicians and Italian politicians that helped spread this shit too, I hope the government of Algeria backs her.

But I'm not a legal expert so I don't know her best course of action. I remember in the USA, Elon Musk somehow got away with accusing a British rescue diver (very publicly) of being a pedo while the diver was trying to rescue children, so clearly America's libel laws are fucking awful and Imane probably has no hope there, not sure about France's.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 August 2024

Around the Network

Once again, the EU has to give an American company a slap when America won't step up.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 August 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Seeing Imane is taking legal action, is there any chance of anything to come from this? If there was justice she would sue the fuck out of Elon Musk, The X Company, Donald Trump, Logan Paul, JK Rowling, etc. But she's filing in France and only against X. She should go after the French politicians and Italian politicians that helped spread this shit too, I hope the government of Algeria backs her.

But I'm not a legal expert so I don't know her best course of action. I remember in the USA, Elon Musk somehow got away with accusing a British rescue diver (very publicly) of being a pedo while the diver was trying to rescue children, so clearly America's libel laws are fucking awful and Imane probably has no hope there, not sure about France's.

American defamation laws place a heavy burden of proof on the plaintiff to disprove the defamatory statement, as well as to prove that the defamatory statement caused damage to the person's reputation. It's easier to for a plaintiff to win if they can prove monetary damages. If the plaintiff is famous, they place an additional burden of proving "reckless disregard for the truth" on the plaintiff. 

Crazily enough, Unsworth's lawyer was Lin Wood, who surrendered his law license rather than face disciplinary action for propagating "widespread election fraud" theories following the 2020 election.  He was also famous as the lawyer who successfully defended Richard Jewell against false accusations that he had perpetrated the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta. 

Ryuu96 said:

Once again, the EU has to give an American company a slap when America won't step up.

So glad she got ratio'd.  What a PoS this person is. It's amazing how much people freak out when one social media platform doesn't have a severe liberal bias 

https://x.com/TRHLofficial/status/1823065634500141326?t=jtur46TL8A0lPd60f6ksUw&s=19

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Ryuu96 said:

So glad she got ratio'd.  What a PoS this person is. It's amazing how much people freak out when one social media platform doesn't have a severe liberal bias 

https://x.com/TRHLofficial/status/1823065634500141326?t=jtur46TL8A0lPd60f6ksUw&s=19

As opposed to a severe Republican bias? Can't wait for the European Union to once again smack down an American company abusing its positions because Republicans are cucks to American corporations and believe they can do no wrong, unless they slap rainbow colours on a product and then all hell breaks loose. Not sure what the Declaration of Independence has to do with anything...Maybe you want to thank the French for being the reason that America won that war? Idk...But it's irrelevant to how an American corporation affects Europe by spreading bullshit.

Thierry Breton is a he, btw.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 August 2024

Ryuu96 said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

As opposed to a severe Republican bias? Can't wait for the European Union to once again smack down an American company abusing its positions because Republicans are cucks to American corporations and believe they can do no wrong, unless they slap rainbow colours on a product and then all hell breaks loose. Not sure what the Declaration of Independence has to do with anything...Maybe you want to thank the French for being the reason that America won that war? Idk...But it's irrelevant to how an American corporation affects Europe by spreading bullshit.

Thierry Breton is a he, btw.

You have to expect that RD Jr. didn't read the letter to begin with. One subject of it is the recent riots in the UK which were caused by widespread misinformation, so the comment "It's amazing how much people freak out" is stupidly misplaced. Especially when you take into account that just recently RD Jr. was upset about the riots in Minnesota from a few years ago.

RD Jr. is weird.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.