By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bodes really well that Harris/Trump are essentially tied on economy, jobs and inflation.

Christ there's still a lot of idiots though, Trump +1 on Ukraine is actually insane logic.

Around the Network
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

New ABC Ipsos poll. They now find Kamala's net approval to be +1. They find Trump at -16. Harris was -11 just last week.

Ipsos/Reuters poll: 48% of overall respondents say they’re enthusiastic Harris is the Democratic nominee, while 50% aren’t. For Trump, it’s 39/60.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 July 2024

Pete's so fucking brilliant, Lol. I think he's one of the best debaters in American politics.

Does Fox News have a humiliation fetish? These dudes like "fuck me up, Pete!"

Spoiler!

Around the Network

Qualified immunity isn't bad enough, now Trump wants cops to literally be above the law just like the president? How anyone can deny this is a fascist movement is beyond me...

Who is trying to make Kamala Harris into Margaret Thatcher? Does Trump think being a Margaret Thatcher is a good thing? Half of the UK despised Thatcher and I bet all his cult fanbase had to google who she was after they left the rally, Lmao.

JD Vance Posted Pictures Next to Gun Show Vendors Selling Nazi and Confederate Flag Symbols

Not surprised at the gun show littered with Confederate and Nazi symbols.

Find it incredibly weird to take your toddler to a gun show, not just take them but brag about taking them.

Ryuu96 said:

Who is trying to make Kamala Harris into Margaret Thatcher? Does Trump think being a Margaret Thatcher is a good thing? Half of the UK despised Thatcher and I bet all his cult fanbase had to google who she was after they left the rally, Lmao.

I wouldn’t guess Trump or any of the MAGA Cult have any idea who Margaret Thatcher was. Trump barely remembers his own best friends after not seeing them for more than a few days.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.