By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When I see certain users in certain websites and apps like discord I get burning fire to be beyond any level who I'm facing

Just get off of my sight, I trade you for Kirby007 atleast he could of gotten me out of this site faster. since he's an OG from 2007?

Around the Network
Leynos said:

If I'm ever in a game I always thought it would be funny (expressed this to friends before, one is a game dev) if I was an NPC who screams like a crazy person with a Dreamcast in one hand (to avoid copyright) and cat (I'm a big cat lover) in the other and you get a trophy for killing me. That shit would be hilarious.

C'mon over to SEGA 16 and talk SEGA with us. Express your Sonic passion man. A lot of real in depth talk of hardware and classic IPs there.

This is a small bubble VGCHartz and so is Sega 16 I'm going for the bigger bubbles like Resetera and Twitter but I'll change my mood there but Twitter and reddit are bigger than resetera.

Most mods are usually asleep at this hour. And we discuss things as a group before decisions are made, so it'll be a while before any major action (such as a perma-ban) can be taken. I could lock the thread, but the replies from other people so far have been productive, so I'll leave it for now.
But we discussed this with you before, and the staff thought it's better if you contact your ISP and ask them to block access to this site.
Why not just do that instead?

Last edited by Hiku - on 22 January 2023

Hiku said:

Most mods are usually asleep at this hour. And we discuss things as a group before decisions are made, so it'll be a while before any action can be taken.
But we discussed this with you before, and the staff thought it's better if you contact your ISP and ask them to block access to this site.

I don't know? @Ryuu96 

SegaHeart said:
Hiku said:

Most mods are usually asleep at this hour. And we discuss things as a group before decisions are made, so it'll be a while before any action can be taken.

I don't know?

As I said, mods are asleep at this hour. I seem to be the only one here right now, and I'm about to sign off for a while.
Ryuu lives in the UK. It's 8:30 in the morning there.

Around the Network

Oh gosh, I think I'm jinxed myself to be trapped here, If not and I'm banned good, but I hate seeing Leynos in this site he kinda makes me do small excelling at the things I'm doing. Besides Dave, Bitzylink etc and Linktman.

If this is an ‘addiction’ then I’m afraid ‘getting permabanned’ is not going to do much, because at some point, probably pretty quickly, you’ll be making a new account. Either here or someplace else. And again, and again. It’s a one-minute proces after all. I’m afraid if you really want to leave you’ll have to find the strength to just not come back.

S.Peelman said:

If this is an ‘addiction’ then I’m afraid ‘getting permabanned’ is not going to do much, because at some point, probably pretty quickly, you’ll be making a new account. And again, and again. It’s a one-minute proces after all. I’m afraid if you really want to leave you’ll have to find the strength to just not back.

That was why we previously suggested he ask his ISP to block his access. Takes more effort to ask them to unblock it, than making new accounts.
But yeah, in these scenarios it'll probably come down to self discipline.

Hiku said:
S.Peelman said:

If this is an ‘addiction’ then I’m afraid ‘getting permabanned’ is not going to do much, because at some point, probably pretty quickly, you’ll be making a new account. And again, and again. It’s a one-minute proces after all. I’m afraid if you really want to leave you’ll have to find the strength to just not back.

That was why we previously suggested he ask his ISP to block his access. Takes more effort to ask them to unblock it, than making new accounts.
But yeah, in these scenarios it'll probably come down to self discipline.

Yeah I guess that would be a sollution, would at least make it much more difficult.

S.Peelman said:

If this is an ‘addiction’ then I’m afraid ‘getting permabanned’ is not going to do much, because at some point, probably pretty quickly, you’ll be making a new account. Either here or someplace else. And again, and again. It’s a one-minute proces after all. I’m afraid if you really want to leave you’ll have to find the strength to just not come back.

K, hugs. I um, I :( Ok we can close this thread. it looks like I have I'm going to log off I guess? elimate this thread HIKU so I can log off I'm stuck. and Feel like I can't live like this being addicted...