By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When I see certain users in certain websites and apps like discord I get burning fire to be beyond any level who I'm facing

I put down like 100's of users on twitter and other websites what will make my fire really burn my enemies more is I want to get banned in here and few discord servers this is the ultimate motivation for my new journey I'll continue to be something even greater Now that I am also a character designer besides a beginner music maker I heat up to burn my eneies, I'm sorry Dave and Bitzylink and others but I need you're negativity to me to fuel my desire to be something you guys on discord fear. I am learning towards other Avenues besides music and character design. I like it tbh It's a burning will Hope I get banned.

@Bandorr 

@Hiku 

anyone ban me, I think I broke the rules I deserve a permaban.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 22 January 2023

Around the Network

Why cant you just walk away?. Does VGC have like a rope around your neck or something holding you here?.
Why do you feel the need like you need to be banned?.
Go work on your music and character designs or something and forget about VGC if thats how you feel.

zero129 said:

Why cant you just walk away?. Does VGC have like a rope around your neck or something holding you here?.
Why do you feel the need like you need to be banned?.
Go work on your music and character designs or something and forget about VGC if thats how you feel.

It's an addiction, For so long forums have been holding my real talents back, Forums are for others It's not for me, I got banned in neogaf again. I think being online social is like being a cigerette smoker can't quit coming back until the drug takes my IP out then I'm motivated to be what I truly wanted to be, I blame forums from 2004 and other social sites like myspace I wasted my life doing nothing.

Dude. No one hates you because it's an internet forum. It's not that serious. First, you were saying you were going expose me on SEGA-16 whatever that meant but it never happened. Now wanting to be banned? Just talk about games and have fun. If it's taking a mental toll on you then just log out. You can't let it get to you that badly. Nothing on a video game forum is worth damaging your health over. Seek therapy. There are low income solutions for that as well.

Last edited by Leynos - on 22 January 2023

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Dude. No one hates you because it's an internet forum. It's not that serious. First, you were saying you were going expose me on SEGA-16 whatever that meant but it never happened. Now wanting to be banned? Just talk about games and have fun. If it's taking a mental toll on you then just log out. You can't let it get to you that badly. Nothing on a video game forum is worth damaging your health over. Seek therapy. There are low income solutions for that as well.

I put you on Blast in Twitter with this and I can put this on Resetera and Tiktok Sonic Hater, @Ryuu96 ban me dude don't make yourself a lieing perma blast my account you said you would perma ban me pull the trigger.

Ok then post them. Yeah, Sonic is an IP that is stale. Had some good games but mostly terrible the last 20 years and yeah if it meant Skies of Arcadia could come back or something along those lines. It would be worth the trade. You're mistaking franchise fatigue for hatred. Hatred is a very strong term.

When I make game I'll make a character called lieyos, a man that is fan of something but is not a geniune fan.

Leynos said:

Ok then post them. Yeah, Sonic is an IP that is stale. Had some good games but mostly terrible the last 20 years and yeah if it meant Skies of Arcadia could come back or something along those lines. It would be worth the trade. You're mistaking franchise fatigue for hatred. Hatred is a very strong term.

How closed minded are you? Skies of Arcadia don't have the same devs, and as for classic IPS being brought back, You forgot about Jet Set Radio and Crazyt Taxi reboot.

If I'm ever in a game I always thought it would be funny (expressed this to friends before, one is a game dev) if I was an NPC who screams like a crazy person with a Dreampast in one hand (to avoid copyright) and cat (I'm a big cat lover) in the other and you get a trophy for killing me. That shit would be hilarious.

C'mon over to SEGA 16 and talk SEGA with us. Express your Sonic passion man. A lot of real in depth talk of hardware and classic IPs there.

Last edited by Leynos - on 22 January 2023