By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SegaHeart Corner thread, What has he learned today? Teach you too maybe?

SegaHeart said:

Sodium aka salt leading cause of your uneducated if taken too much? Duration lifespan.

When you ask your AI program to create a post for your new thread. 

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
SegaHeart said:

Sodium aka salt leading cause of your uneducated if taken too much? Duration lifespan.

Naw this is real, I wish I had an AI to create post. It make me more life driven but when I'm working on improvements I wonder you're doing to excel?

Makes me wanna bring this back Vgchartz thread helper, I found more tools than this watch my video?

SegaHeart said:
super_etecoon said:

Naw this is real, I wish I had an AI to create post. It make me more life driven but when I'm working on improvements I wonder you're doing to excel?

If you’re excelling you really shouldn’t need to be worried where others are failing. That’s how you’ll know you’re getting better. 

super_etecoon said:
SegaHeart said:

If you’re excelling you really shouldn’t need to be worried where others are failing. That’s how you’ll know you’re getting better. 

No, I should take care what I've built if those that fail wish to take me down. Like my world records my weight, my bets in sports but wont tell you which teams to pick not ruin my jackpot etc.

Around the Network

Aaaaaaand just when I think it can’t get any more bizarre….

Majora said:

Aaaaaaand just when I think it can’t get any more bizarre….

TBH, I sort of wanna help others, remember my weight loss journey thread? I still want people to feel much better that there are people that want to help. 

SegaHeart said:

True or False? I and group of friends used to wait for the drug dealer on the sidewalk sitting on the curb and get some good cali stuff?

I can say true to this. I used to love my weed even more so cali.

I often used to think how good it would be to live in cali and get that stuff all the time like normal weed.