By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

World's Edge saying they wanted to do Age of Empires on PC first but Phil kept asking them where it is for console, Lol.

Seemed like he kept demanding it but let World's Edge do what they wanted to do first, as they wanted to focus on PC first.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

World's Edge saying they wanted to do Age of Empires on PC first but Phil kept asking them where it is for console, Lol.

Seemed like he kept demanding it but let World's Edge do what they wanted to do first, as they wanted to focus on PC first.

As should be the case! It's great for the games to finally properly come to console, but World's Edge knows the PC community needs to be prioritized. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

How AGE OF EMPIRES Conquered the World...Again - YouTube

I'm loving this video! And I bet you STILL won't play the game on console

Over 1100 posts in 9 days.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

The fuck, assholes.

Bethesda PR should high-five her for the tweets.

Name and shame these assholes in the industry.

Playground <3

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 May 2023

Indeed, the direction Xbox has been going in should already tell you that MS wants to grow beyond just console gaming. They also want to grow in PC and mobile gaming because those markets offer growth vectors for MS. Getting ABK would have provided MS with significant inroads into both PC (Blizzard) and Mobile (King) but unfortunately, that deal appears to be dead so MS will have to target smaller studios and gradually build them up into larger operations. (Barring some kind of miracle where the CMA reverses their decision).

One thing I absolutely love seeing lately is the solidarity between Xbox studios.