By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bethesda (and Starfield) will be fine too.

Doom Eternal (ID Software): 89 + Multiple GOTY's.
Hi-Fi Rush (Tango): 89 + Likely GOTY Contender.
Deathloop (Arkane Lyon): 88 + Multiple GOTY's.
Ghostwire Tokyo (Tango): 77.

Elder Scrolls Online doing great, been in Steam's top sellers for a ridiculous amount of weeks and is a damn fine MMO now. Fallout 76 doing way better and genuinely liked by a lot of people now.

Folk dooming Bethesda over one dud like c'mon bro, use logic, Arkane did something that was outside their expertise and failed, they can take it as a learning experience and improve themselves, it ain't the end of the world, it means absolutely fuck all in relation to Starfield, Lol. Bethesda is consistent as fuck when they aren't chasing multiplayer. Prey, Doom, Wolfenstein, Dishonoured were all bangers and the people who made them are still mostly at Bethesda. Fallout 4 was disappointing but far from a bad game.

Every single publisher releases a dud from time to time.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 May 2023

Around the Network

Those were some dark days. Bit of a shame they are losing goodwill after a pretty good start of the generation. Rather have them just drop xCloud and focus on improving hardware supply issues and studio management. But yeah, I'm just shouting at the clouds right now.

Nintendo is going to sue FTC at this rate /s.

Lmfao. I can feel the "fuck off" energy from Nintendo.

NEW Halo Infinite Story Cutscene 4K - Iratus Takes Over - YouTube

Most seem to be loving the direction this is heading in and the quality of the cutscenes, shame it's told via Multiplayer but I'll take it, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 May 2023

For State of Decay 3, I hope they introduce some changes in community management.
SoD 2 added the possibility to elect a leader but it was mostly it on that front.
I would like to see some policies options like:

• Adding the ability to state a minimum of members in a group while scavenging or executing other tasks outside the base (lower settings would mean faster resource collection, higher ones would mean less necessity for player intervention (AKA those annoying quest poping every 2 min))
  • Limiting the use of weapons by their noise level and situation.
  • Different levels of rationing food and resources (impact on community sanity, satisfaction etc.)
  • Decide who's allowed to leave base who's not

I also want the game to do away with:

• Character teleportation for the sake of a side quest.
    • Just spoke with Bob at the base then went to a neighbor's house and now Bob spotted a freak halfway across the map -_-.
  • Cheap zombies spawn
    • those bloated conveniently spawning on the side of the road when you go fast in a car -__-. This should happen organically not artificially.
  • Zombie spawn altogether
    • With the series X/S CPU it should be possible to spawn zombies outside of the map and simulate migration across it again making it more organic and less artificial
  • Base/outpost limited to 1 building
    • I should be able to wall/define an area as my base and outposts.
  • Builds are limited to the base.
    • Why cannot I build a watchtower outside anywhere and man it with a schedule and policy such as (only report movement, report & engage)
    • Same with gardens, I should be able to place them everywhere and cope with the risk/benefits myself.
  • greatly reduce the side quests popping every 4-5 minutes in favor of a more organic one.
    • How often did I get robbed the first day by another group then asked for medicine by a second one 5 min later and food by a third one another 4-5 min later. -___-
  • remove the influence level as a necessity to change base -____-
    • if I take a base bigger than I could manage then I should cope with the difficulty of it and said difficulty should again come organically and not artificially. 

Around the Network

Maybe im a bit off but I played another like 2 hours of Redfall solo and still like it

havoc00 said:

Maybe im a bit off but I played another like 2 hours of Redfall solo and still like it

It's all opinions, if you like it then that's fine, don't let anyone tell you that you're wrong for liking something

But we can mock Spade for what he plays.

Ryuu96 said:
havoc00 said:

It's all opinions, if you like it then that's fine, don't let anyone tell you that you're wrong for liking something

But we can mock Spade for what he plays.

I like it in the sense that sometimes you want a big mac over going to a nice steakhouse, not because the big mac is better quality or better but sometimes it just hits that spot at the moment, thats what redfall is to me right now. 

Put close to 4hrs in, yeah … I can fuck with this.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

havoc00 said:

Well you're clearly wrong. 

Only games above 90 can be enjoyed. 

Spoiler!
One of my favorite PS2 games from my childhood has a 59 MC, absolutely nothing wrong with liking a game that gets critically panned.
Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 02 May 2023